Super MMORPGMaker Box
here my very advanced custom version of Eclipse...
v0.3.0 AVAILABLE HERE NOW <= click click (complete version)
Patch v0.2.1 to v0.3.0
SWAP THE SOFTWARE TO ENGLISH/SPANISH OR GERMAN
When you'll start the Server and Client for the first time they will in French.
But you can switch for English (or Spanish and German). The translation cover all the Editors, all the Server UI, all the In-Game texts. The translation cover around +95% of all texts.
Server Side: just click the flag.
Client side: log a character and go into your option Panel (shortkey 'o') then click on the flag.
/!\ Be aware that the soft is translated with MY English (so it mean what that mean ^^). I'm looking people(s) to fix it. It's an easy thing as you can insta swap the language without relogin from Client and Server and as all the texts has been extracted into 2 files.
For the 0.3.0 we have a Démo Server. Just download the 0.3.0 and use this IP/Port:
Server status (can link php pictures) : http://www.supermmor...rver_status.php
READ PATCHNOTE (0.3.0)
FEATURES (0.2.0, out of date, really môar now ^^)
I would list all new features but it's just impossible. So here, somes of the main features with screenshots (with my s--- english) for better understanding... for an update of available features please check Patchnotes above v0.2.0.
- SandBox: from Items or Events, Players can Create or Remove a Tile. Those Tiles can be: Event, Resources or Warps.
- Options Panel: A complete Panel with tons of Options for your Players: change keys, screen size, lots of UI Options...
- Heart Editor: The Server Side Core Editor. From it you can change all combat formula, server rules, texts, access rules, exp curves, create/edit/delete classes, ect...
- Translation system: just by clicking on flags you can insta translate all the game, client and server. It's easy for players, for admins, and for those want to make cutsoms texts or just translate.
- A Full Admin Activities Control System: Now we have 10 Access Level and you can set each Level for specific activities.
- An complex homemade game render. So much things... I cannot list. Just play to see.
- 100% working Spell system for Players and NPCs: singles, AoE, pbAoE, damages, health, mana, heal, HoT, DoT, Stun, ect...
- Karma system on NPCs: Goodz fighting Badz NPCs.
- Friendly NPCs can heal Players, NPCs with same Karma can heal between them, NPCs can Cast offensive Spells to Players and Defensive Spells to other NPCs, ...
- NPCs Move Style system: You choice how a NPC will move: Melee Offesive (charge and stick target), Melee Defensive (charge target but do some step back), Ranged Off (stay in range while attacking), Ranged Def (avoid target).
- NPCs Flee system: NPCs flee the target when the reach a % of Health.
- Spell AI System: You can explain to NPCs when they have to try to Cast a Spell. For exemple we ask a NPCs to not Cast Fireball Spell when his Mana is under 20% to preserve Mana for Healing Spells. Or to not Cast Fireball when his Health is under 30% to give priority to a Healing Spell.
- Server Variables: they working like Local Variables but they are Globals. If the serveur variable #15 = 40 for me, so it's = 40 for all Players. Server Variables can be included into Events as Local Variables.
- Advanced Event System: At the moment the combo: SandBox + Events + Server Variables allow to make very attracting and powerful In-Game Systems. The easy exemple is a Public Quest:
you ask players to give wood throught a NPC => you control wood value with server variables => when a player give a wood you change a local switch to say he participated to the quest => when NPC have enough wood the quest is over and you Create a Chest SandBox => All players with the local switch ON (so if they participated) can use the Chest => If you speak back to the NPC you can reload the Public Quest.
You have lots of possibilities, you could even make a RTS system only with this combo and some works...
- Advanced Event Coding: It's now 'easy' to code with the Event System. All was made to be confortable and never crashing while doing multiple task. You can even Copy and Paste Event to not have coding again and again the same Event...
- Target Sniffer System: Players can choice a Auto-Target option into Option Panel. The Auto-Target is set to make you never using at all your mouse to target. Target Sniffer will always choice a valid target for your Spell, making the game extremly dynamic. The rules of this system are explained into v0.2.0 Patchnote.
- Full Ban system: It's now easy to ban/unban an AAccount or/and a IP with the "Ban Manager" on the Serveur.
- EXP on Contrib System: I don't like that you get only EXP on killing blow. It pushing peoples to play solo to not losing EXP. Now you can choice how you can EXP with 2 Options; on killing blow and on damages. More the damages you do, more EXP you gain. So several Players can attack the same target and all receive EXP.
- Flexible Screen: the screen global view is larger, and you can also change your screen size as you wish (just like a normal window or throught the Options Panel).
- Tons of UI bugs fixed... now All Editors options are working without small UI bugs, ect... the Editors has been totally reworked to FTW.
- in-Game Time: Now the game how his own clock. You can define the value of 1 Hour In-Game compared to XX minutes IRL. You can see the Clock as Player and from the Server (Hours, Days, Months, Years). The Time is included into the Event Editor.
- Calendars system: Actualy the Calendar system is small. You can bind a Calendar to a Map. Each Month is 10 Days. For each Day you can set Day/Night and Weather to the hours you wish. When a Month is over, you can ask to the Map to go for an other Calendar. This allow you to, for exemple, make a complete automatic season system.
- Advanced Dialogue System: you can add commands in Dialogue that write the value of a local variable, server, var, the name of an item, of a spell, ect... for exemple if you write '/vs0015' it will show the server variable #15 value.
- Map Editor total clean: what, no more lags ??
- Lots of things has been added to make confortable the Game Edition. A good exemple is the windows memory position.
- Advanced Character Panel
- Lot more... o_O