Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[3D Models] Low Poly Trees [FREE]

Alright guys so I made 2 low poly tree models yesterday and I am wondering if anyone would like to use them or would have any use with them.

**Made in Blender can be exported to .fbx, .obj, etc.. I will provide a .rar file with the .fbx, .obj, and .blender files**

Download link!
 -- Pictures -- 

Tree #1
Tree #2

Well, they're better than nothing
Baannounik shall control all!

Eclipse Engines

Misc.

(08-28-2015, 05:34 PM)Baron Mohenjo Daro Wrote: Well, they're better than nothing

Why thank you Big Grin

I actually like them

(08-28-2015, 08:31 PM)King Seb II Wrote: I actually like them

Thanks Smile

I think if you modified  them a little and used them right you could make a very good looking game

(08-28-2015, 09:00 PM)King Seb II Wrote: I think if you modified  them a little and used them right you could make a very good looking game

Yes. Indeed I didn't make them for my own game though. Just for the community but maybe. Maybe.

I might do something when my laptop is repaired

I think I'll try my hand at 3D modeling again, see if I'm any better than a few years ago, plus poly art might be a bit better. If I get anything worth it, I might send them to Glum and he can post it up for download Smile

Eclipse Engines

Misc.

(08-28-2015, 10:43 PM)Baron Mohenjo Daro Wrote: I think I'll try my hand at 3D modeling again, see if I'm any better than a few years ago, plus poly art might be a bit better. If I get anything worth it, I might send them to Glum and he can post it up for download Smile

Alright dude! Low poly is really fun by the way. If I get enough assets plus the assets I'm creating I'll compile it into one HUGE asset!

Lol, I can see this become a trend, people on the site making poly tiles

Eclipse Engines

Misc.

Low poly tiles?

Sure, I bet people would want to use them, could make a neat game lol

Eclipse Engines

Misc.

(08-29-2015, 01:46 AM)Baron Mohenjo Daro Wrote: Sure, I bet people would want to use them, could make a neat game lol

Yep Smile

(Only people who did RSPS will understand)

It reminds me of that super lime green tree in edgeville (and everywhere) that looked like it was done in MS Paint.

Anyways, looks like art instead of models. Coulda fooled me that you were gunna be next Michelangelo but nope Sad

Jk love it <3

Thanks I like those trees to Smile They are low poly what do you expect? I'll try harder next timer Smile

Just wanted to update this post! I'm working on some more free assets atm I'm doing a few low poly RPG characters but if anyone wants anything in particular just shoot me a PM or reply here and I'll see if I can make the 3D model!

I had an idea for a game because of this

Awesome!

Anyone needing these is going to need more 3D assets... and if they can't alter the top cap of a prism, and move an icosphere to it's tip to make the tree you made, then they really shouldn't be wasting time on thinking up a game..?
For what they are though, could be useful!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free Music Resource Eric Matyas 136 18,398 Yesterday, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Eric_Matyas
  Need Fantasy/Medieval 3D models SolidLink 1 377 12-03-2016, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Coyote
  Conker's Free RPG Pack Conker 7 2,562 10-29-2015, 11:10 PM
Last Post: Conker
  Free Facepack Resource Rami 0 1,280 05-04-2015, 01:45 AM
Last Post: Rami
  Free Assets Sprites by OrizonGames axander 1 1,620 03-22-2015, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Agoraphobic