• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A New Engine: Atlas

Create mine while you're at it, too.
Baannounik shall control all!

Eclipse Engines

Misc.

I would like suggestions for a great motive. You are so selfish
[Image: tumblr_noalfw0vtF1uq8cado2_r1_500.gif]

Just curious, is lighting a planned map feature?

(03-17-2017, 01:18 AM)Sunku Wrote: Just curious, is lighting a planned map feature?

Yes, lighting and other map effects. You'll also be able to write custom shaders to customize those effects even further.

Suggest some interfaces for you
[Image: foto_angels_online.jpg]
[Image: Dragon-Born2.jpg]
[Image: 4-de3a6.jpg]

I have a suggestion that I don't believe I've read. Exp/Item events maybe? Like a week where a certain map or something has a higher exp gain or item drop chance?

(03-17-2017, 01:43 PM)Sunku Wrote: I have a suggestion that I don't believe I've read. Exp/Item events maybe? Like a week where a certain map or something has a higher exp gain or item drop chance?

From what I understand, it will be possible to make these smaller adjustments and dynamically transform numbers. Not sure if it will require restarts inbetween, but it should be a possiblity to do these simple things within the scripting engine that is being implemented.
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Spell will be strong. When dame strong

(03-17-2017, 04:44 AM)iloveworld Wrote: Suggest some interfaces for you
[Image: foto_angels_online.jpg]
[Image: Dragon-Born2.jpg]
[Image: 4-de3a6.jpg]

Those look pretty cool. The plan is for the skinning system to be powerful enough so that you can design and use any of those interfaces.

(03-17-2017, 01:43 PM)Sunku Wrote: I have a suggestion that I don't believe I've read. Exp/Item events maybe? Like a week where a certain map or something has a higher exp gain or item drop chance?

That's a good suggestion, and it's planned. There will be a few different ways to do this: one way being through scripts, another by doing everything manually and adjusting the properties of each object, and another through an events feature (not to be confused with the events system from the Eclipse engines, this will be more of a "we're hosting a special event today, and it will change x, y, z"-system.)

Coming soon does not mean 5 months, how long till this comes out?
[Image: Lxd0ays.png]

5 months

(03-18-2017, 07:57 PM)Chief Wrote: 5 months

LMFTFU: 5 years
[Image: Lxd0ays.png]

5days

(03-18-2017, 07:31 PM)PhenomenalDev Wrote: Coming soon does not mean 5 months, how long till this comes out?

I'll be making a new thread when the engine is publicly available. It's still in active development Smile

(03-19-2017, 02:32 AM)Zynato Wrote:
(03-18-2017, 07:31 PM)PhenomenalDev Wrote: Coming soon does not mean 5 months, how long till this comes out?

I'll be making a new thread when the engine is publicly available. It's still in active development Smile
5days or 5moth

Lol 5 days. U be trippin'

Okay, 5 months, and otherwise never, let's give Zynato the benefit of the doubt

Thumbs Up 
Really like it so far! Smile I have an important question though: Will we be able to run it fullscreen, in any way possible? (either resizing the UI as well, or not, doesn't matter as long as it is fullscreen)

(03-21-2017, 04:11 PM)Raven1 Wrote: Really like it so far! Smile I have an important question though: Will we be able to run it fullscreen, in any way possible? (either resizing the UI as well, or not, doesn't matter as long as it is fullscreen)

Yes, you'll be able to run it in fullscreen mode. You'll also be able to freely resize the the UI and the screen will dynamically adapt to whatever size you set it to.

Late, but dope. Looking forward to progress.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eclipse Community and Engine Updates [11/16/13] jcsnider 14 1,872 11-26-2013, 08:37 AM
Last Post: lel