Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DxxEntertainment

[Image: Dxxentertainmentlogo.png]

Hello All!

First of all just want to say thanks to who ever is taking the time to look at this as there will be quite alot of information as there is alot going on with this website and the future of DxxEntertainment!

[Image: ideas.png]

[Image: Features.png]

[Image: Bonus.png]

[Image: Team.png]

If you wish to check out the website then click here.

Please if you support this project I would very much appreciate it if you could share us on facebook,twitter or any other social website!

P.S

If you have any suggestions for the website don't be afraid to let me know and I will see what I can do! 

-Dxxknight

like facebook :3 nice

Yes it is alot like Facebook but just for gamers with a few different things and alot more different things coming soon. 

Hmm, I like the looks of this! Though I do have a suggestion, there's a lot of crap up at the top, not sure what it's called, like the home, games, etc., anyways, I'd make organize them a bit and maybe make drop downs for then to make less to look at and such so that it's more professional and clean looking. But over all, it's looking good Big Grin (also, maybe put the different kinds of games together: fps, mmos, alpha, betas, free, pay, puzzles, etc.)

Baannounik shall control all!

Eclipse Engines

Misc.

I'm unsure if I'd consider this  web development It's powered by something not made by you. Maybe more of a website show-off.

But regardless, not a bad idea, however, not a fan of facebook themed spin-offs. Good luck!!!

Quote:
Okay Thanks for letting me know! Could you tell me what it's doing? I should be able to fix it pretty quickly for you.

Quote:
Hmm, I like the looks of this! Though I do have a suggestion, there's a lot of crap up at the top, not sure what it's called, like the home, games, etc., anyways, I'd make organize them a bit and maybe make drop downs for then to make less to look at and such so that it's more professional and clean looking. But over all, it's looking good Big Grin (also, maybe put the different kinds of games together: fps, mmos, alpha, betas, free, pay, puzzles, etc.)
Thanks alot! Thank you for your suggestions as well! I will definitely look into slimming up that header menu and I will be definitely adding the different game genres. Thank you!

Quote:
I'm unsure if I'd consider this  web development It's powered by something not made by you. Maybe more of a website show-off.

But regardless, not a bad idea, however, not a fan of facebook themed spin-offs. Good luck!!!
This is true I just figured since it was a website and not just showing off I thought it would go here.

Thanks alot though and at the moment it is alot like Facebook (as already said above) but it's a Facebook for gamers but trust me it will become much more then that if I get to do everything I want to do with it.

Hello All!

So I have been working hard to make Dxxentertainment more optimized and organized and I also have been working on a sort of big new feature to the site!

Current Features:

Websites Features:

-Create Clan/Guild Pages

-Create Blogs about (Clans/Guilds/Video games news/Video Games)

-Upload Videos on Anything Video Game related

-Create Polls and Quizzes on Video games/Video game companies/Video Game history

-Forums to talk about literally anything Video Game related

-Events Create your own events such as 24 hour challenges or even charity events

-Upload Photos of video games or things related to Video games

Social Features:

-Chat rooms

-Private messaging

-Our Very own Social online game called "Teen Lounge"

And Now Featuring our very own Arcade!!

Arcade Features:

-This features over 500+ Games and more to come!

-Comment on games

-It's Very own forums to report or talk about anything related to the arcade

-High scores

-Your own Profile

Not to mention but this is only the tip of the iceberg because Dxxentertainment has alot of cool projects under works but I'm not aloud to talk about them yet as it is a little early.

So come check us out!

http://www.dxxentertainment.com

Update 12-17-14

Not a big update or anything but definitely a much needed one.

-Cleared out all the Bot accounts added better bot/spam protection.

I know this should have been done along time ago but hey better now then never.

More updates to the site will be coming soon!!

As always if you guys have any suggestions that should be added please let me know and I'll do my best.

Just small suggestion.... reduce that amount of ads.

We only have 2 running at the moment but I suppose I can only have 1. Tongue

*Edit* There I took down the big one at the top. Big Grin

Any more suggestions or ideas or anything? I'm all ears. I'm hoping to get as many things as people would like to see or not to see but I do need some ads just to help with hosting costs.

Oh and Thanks for your suggestion Thomas!