Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Eclipse Converter [v1.0.0]

Alright, since Alater isn't very active, I'll keep this in development, so are there any features you guys request and what engines do you want to get added?

dragon eclipse please

dragon eclipse please

If I will add it, I will only add it so you can convert your Dragon Eclipse things to another engine, so not to Dragon Eclipse since its a bug fest.

Could you add converting to Reborn? Some people might want to use it, even if it is stolen work.

and some unique name here plsss

What? ._. Thanks, though. I guess.

and some unique name here plsss

I don't know for certain, but doesn't it use the same UDT as the standard EO?

Could you add converting to Reborn? Some people might want to use it, even if it is stolen work.

I'm sorry but on the forums we're not offering support for it, if you really want to switch to Eclipse Reborn you should make a convertor by yourself.

When I've got some more time on my hands I'll add 'Some unique name' and 'Dragon Eclipse' support.

@Kemeru I agree with Erwin, he isn't supposed to make converter for ER, and now it will be waste of time too, becouse it is not finished, so udts can change. When i will finish ER, i will make converter for it, but now it is waste of time.

@Kemeru I agree with Erwin, he isn't supposed to make converter for ER, and now it will be waste of time too, becouse it is not finished, so udts can change. When i will finish ER, i will make converter for it, but now it is waste of time.

I have added a converting option so you can convert ER to other engines, but not the other way. I have made the convertor for v0.0.10, but I don't know if UDT's have changed after that.

when the next one

when the next one

When I've got some more time on my hands I'll add 'Some unique name' and 'Dragon Eclipse' support.

Thanks !

wow.. that's great. now i can upgrade my eo.. hahha

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [ET]Eclipse Toolkit 2.0 Golf 24 4,941 08-25-2015, 04:33 PM
Last Post: joaovitor1819
  Eclipse Toolkit 1.2 Golf 10 2,356 02-01-2015, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Golf
  [OLD]Eclipse Toolkit Golf 6 1,385 01-31-2015, 11:49 AM
Last Post: Golf
  Eclipse Stable and Eclipse Evolution 2.7 deathtaker26 11 1,926 11-25-2014, 01:15 AM
Last Post: Nickpop123
  NSEOI (Not Shady Eclipse Origins Installer) william341 4 999 09-07-2014, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Richy420Rich