Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eclipse Game/Engine Index

I suggest that you look up what you write about, because you said "This is my review of the game, 
NOT it's development team
", yet for example you spoke about TRexx one of our dev team members and you kept arguing about it, so I suggest you rewrite the review to be according to what you said or you just got into a contradiction. (This was supposed to be a game review not a development team review, but anyways check your sources before posting incorrect information). You are partially correct when you say updates are a rarity, but that is because we are still optimizing the engine to fix bugs that happen once in a while, I don't think there's the need to spam the changelog with internal engine information like those.

Anyways, keep up the good work with the reviewing thing  Smile

Side-Note:

Quote:,...,<>" data-cid="926146" data-time="1406311336">
Side-Note:

1. I know, in great detail I might add, exactly what I'm talking about in this case.

2. That's because they aren't used in-game yet.

3. That's the first I've ever heard of this plan to credit people when the project was released. Before this you were content to say something along the lines of 'I don't need to credit them'.

Regardless, this is not the place for this Slasher. If you want to continue this, PM me, otherwise, unless you have feedback or suggestions, please refrain from posting here.

[Image: 56695.png]

Arg, ye be doin' good for this 'ere community. I be lovin' the post, keep swabbin' me maytee!

Im checking back in. I agree Matt we are going to work on this to keep new project afloat.

1 Screenshot per game is not a bad idea. I dont know how feasible that is for you Sky. As always just PM me for help, this is going to be very usful to the community.

Sorry I've been dead for a day guys xD.

At least one screenshot will do very nicely. I'm not at home right now, but I'll do what I can when I get back.

Check your skype btw. I sent you the last sprite Big Grin

revangale.c@gmail.com, or Skype (revangale.c)
[Image: gxANaMx.gif]

Added my review as it stands so far for Arkadia.

Here's a game for you to add: Endless Waltz, great game that had me hooked for a week or two... Yeah, good times.

Here's an Engine: Eclipse Renewal, helping work on it personally with Johnson, has a lot of features that are still growing.

Baannounik shall control all!

Eclipse Engines

Misc.

Quote:
Added my review as it stands so far for Arkadia.

I'm glad you're keeping up with this. I find this topic to be very helpful myself so I'm sure its also a great tool for new members as well.
[Image: 5468496fa08bfd7f572a3c08904f11c1.png]

Quote:
I'm glad you're keeping up with this. I find this topic to be very helpful myself so I'm sure its also a great tool for new members as well.

Thanks mate Big Grin

Fixes to bugs brings Eclipse Worlds from a 6 to an 8.5!

Gonna start keeping up with this again. Look forward to new Engine and Project/Game reviews Big Grin

Someone should review the engine I vamped.....for ***** and giggles.

I'll have to get on it. Been super busy as of late >.<

I friggin love this. I dont plan to make my engine open source, but when I have my game up and running (and out of pre alpha, into beta) ill shoot you a copy of it. this just seems amazing. really.

Note, this reminds me of zero punctuation on youtube. I don't know why, maybe because they're both review style things. But if you haven't heard of him check him out.

Added my review for Ambervale.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  who can help me. how to create a task in the engine SEB iloveworld 0 240 02-18-2017, 06:16 AM
Last Post: iloveworld
  I want a full engine features. pet. chat world. mount system. upgrading skills and eq iloveworld 5 468 02-12-2017, 01:27 PM
Last Post: PhenomenalDev
  anyone tell me Elipse origin server + client game. thank you iloveworld 2 387 02-04-2017, 10:43 AM
  Eclipse Realm of Magic whitespirits 67 8,894 02-04-2017, 06:37 AM
Big Grin Eclipse Online Odyssey SkywardRiver 59 12,894 12-21-2016, 01:39 PM
Last Post: BeNjO