Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Eclipse Renewal

Eclipse Renewal

Hello everyone welcome to Eclipse renewal,

Eclipse Renewal is an Eclipse Engine being worked on by: Mohenjo Daro, and myself,  Our base was Eclipse Mirage.

Eclipse Renewal is now the main engine here at Eclipse. With that we are working on updates and will be posting news and information in this thread.

[WIP]: 1.8.1

Current Version: 1.8.0 DOWNLOAD

We support all versions but we recommend you to use the most recent up to date version.

The current features in the most recent version.
Include:

Planned/ to add list

Version 1.8.0: DOWNLOAD

1.8.0 Changelog: https://www.eclipseorigins.com/Thread-Eclipse-Renewal-1-8-Update-Log

Version 1.7.0: DOWNLOAD

1.7.0 Changelog: https://www.eclipseorigins.com/Thread-ER-1-7-0-Changelog

Older Version Downloads:

Credit: To any of the systems added to the base before or since i started i give credit to you.

I look forward to seeing where this will go Smile

Nice name too!

Auction House is HUGEEEEEE

Well, we will do our best to keep updating this and making adjustments where they are needed. If all goes well we will even have an amazing DX7 Day/Night system.

Stay tuned for more updates!

Baannounik shall control all!

Eclipse Engines

Misc.

I'm excited to see where this goes! Big Grin

Some of my favorite things:
[Image: enGQi3n.png]

Is this DX7 or 8? Also, you should add in projectiles, spell casting npcs, and projectiles spells. Those just seem like basic orpg features that most engines and lacking. Also, more info and some screen shots would help.

[Image: 5468496fa08bfd7f572a3c08904f11c1.png]

Thanks for the suggestion, and screen shots will come a bit later when we have some more time! And it is DX7, EO 2 to Mirage Legacy base.

Eclipse Engines

Misc.

Quote:Is this DX7 or 8? Also, you should add in projectiles, spell casting npcs, and projectiles spells. Those just seem like basic orpg features that most engines and lacking. Also, more info and some screen shots would help.
Projectiles are in forgot to add to features list op updated ***llittle announcement we're working on next update will post a few sneak peaks tomorrow once we're done with some of the features stay tuned!***

Here's some screen shots, they will be added to the main post soon!

They aren't all that special seeing as most of the changes were in the code, but there are some slight changes:

Common fighting (with an awesome sword)

Pet Attacking an NCP

Banking!!!

Just Shopping

Current Night System

Editing Serial Codes

Eclipse Engines

Misc.

Any FPS drop with the night system?

[Image: 2ef27go.png]

No, there is no lag, drop of FPS, or anything of the sort, the only thing there is it will look a bit off because of how the system is working, but it does no ill effects to the game.

(There is also an option to leave the game time at only day, only night, or default on the server)

Eclipse Engines

Misc.

Hey everyone! There should be an update coming out THIS weekend! Be see to check it out!

Eclipse Engines

Misc.

Update coming this weekend Version 1.1 "Server improvements and features and other bug fixes"

Planned to be up for download tomorrow night! I will update this post with what's been added. Up until downloads ready

So far, We've changed the server stuff around so less tabs added more features to server option to pm player from server and to kick everyone who's not above the 0 or player access that's all so far.

Player stats button on server that shows info about player.

Still planed for this update: Heal from server, fixed pet summon so summons your choice of Npc instead of having to match up. We have a few more features planned but not releasing at this time stay tuned and hope your enjoying Eclipse Renewal.

Current Progress of Eclipse Renewal Version 1.1 = 55% complete

Update Version 1.1 Is now available download from the main post Big Grin hope you enjoy this update was mostly server stuff, I've added tons of new server commands and buttons so you can do lots more stuff. Added membership system and Custom Exp Generator (creds to richy) hope you guys enjoy this update and if you used the first version 1.0.0 just simply replace your src folders with the new files (you need to delete accounts however for stuff to work properly)  

Enjoy all Smile

*grin* Would this be my auction house? Or a variant of it?

Hmm? We don't have the auction house quite yet, that will be in a few updates.

Eclipse Engines

Misc.

Quote:
*grin* Would this be my auction house? Or a variant of it?
lol we don't got auction house yet? in future when we add it i havent planned what im gonna do but auction house is a big feature and wont come for a while.

Ok, due to us pumping out updates and such so quickly, and some people wanting to take this completely unfinished engine into their own novice hands, we are making the Engine Closed Source UNTIL we reach a late enough version.

Most likely it will stay open source, we will see how it goes.

Eclipse Engines

Misc.

Quote:
Ok, due to us pumping out updates and such so quickly, and some people wanting to take this completely unfinished engine into their own novice hands, we are making the Engine Closed Source UNTIL version 2.5.

Really? Not that I'm using this engine but making closed source for even a short period of time is a bad idea. The main reason most people would even use this engine is because it is open source.
[Image: 5468496fa08bfd7f572a3c08904f11c1.png]

We know, but we are pushing out updates so fast, it's best not to have people lose their additions, it will not be for too long of a time.

Eclipse Engines

Misc.

My List of Sujjestions... [ Came From ]     X = Must Have Big Grin

FullScreen [ Eclipse 4.0 ]

Player House [ Eclipse 4.0 ]     X

Exp 100 x [Player Lvl] Balanced and Simple [ Me ]

Dungeon System... Random Dungeon... [ Eclipse 4.0 ]    X

Edit Update Options [ Eclipse 4 ] [ Update.ini ]

Change Stats Pur Level [ Me ]     X

Max Level changer [ Me ]     X

.Mp3 Music dont work

Function GetPlayerMaxVital(ByVal index As Long, ByVal Vital As Vitals) As Long

If index > MAX_PLAYERS Then Exit Function

Select Case Vital

Case HP

Select Case GetPlayerClass(index)

Case 1 ' Warrior

GetPlayerMaxVital = ((GetPlayerLevel(index) / 2) + (GetPlayerStat(index, Endurance) / 2)) * 15 + 150

Case 2 ' Mage

GetPlayerMaxVital = ((GetPlayerLevel(index) / 2) + (GetPlayerStat(index, Endurance) / 2)) * 5 + 65

Case Else ' Anything else - Warrior by default

GetPlayerMaxVital = ((GetPlayerLevel(index) / 2) + (GetPlayerStat(index, Endurance) / 2)) * 15 + 150

End Select

Case MP

Select Case GetPlayerClass(index)

Case 1 ' Warrior

GetPlayerMaxVital = ((GetPlayerLevel(index) / 2) + (GetPlayerStat(index, Intelligence) / 2)) * 5 + 25

Case 2 ' Mage

GetPlayerMaxVital = ((GetPlayerLevel(index) / 2) + (GetPlayerStat(index, Intelligence) / 2)) * 30 + 85

Case Else ' Anything else - Warrior by default

GetPlayerMaxVital = ((GetPlayerLevel(index) / 2) + (GetPlayerStat(index, Intelligence) / 2)) * 5 + 25

End Select

End Select

End Function

Make a fuction where you can easily mod this in server...

how much each class hp/mp start with and the amount you gain for statpoints Big Grin     X