Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to make your first webpage in Html and CSS

XD I just noticed how bad it was o,o
 - BEEN REMOVED WILL UPDATE-

This won't be helpful at all, to somebody who doesn't know what a UL is, what an LI is, or why you chose to use a list as navigation. You've just about not explained anything, and just copy/pasted a website onto the forums.

No i never took credit for it. It's from w3 schools and i made it shorter. i just added it because there was nothing on html here just bunch of php stuff.

it's not all 100% percent mine but some of it is.

Quote:
No i never took credit for it. It's from w3 schools and i made it shorter. i just added it because there was nothing on html here just bunch of php stuff.

it's not all 100% percent mine but some of it is.

You originally did take credit as you made no mention of w3. Besides, if people want to learn html/css in-depth this isn't going to help much. You could've just posted a link to an extensive tutorial site for people who weren't aware of them. <.< 
[Image: funny-gifs-norway_1396352585.gif]

Quote:
You originally did take credit as you made no mention of w3. Besides, if people want to learn html/css in-depth this isn't going to help much. You could've just posted a link to an extensive tutorial site for people who weren't aware of them. <.< lol
lol just because i forgot to mention it. It doesn't mean i took credit. As i mentioned in red text under the topic.

Also since people are saying i'm taking credit for this i am not taking full credit some is from w3 schools and around the web and i just made it shorter and trying to make it easier.
This is meant to help you a little and set up your first web page if you need more help i recommend going to http://www.w3schools.com 

next time read all the stuff and don't make unnecessary comments. thanks 

Cleaned the topic. Jerb is not taking credit for what has been wrote by w3. You can make suggestions on things to change but don't spam the topic with opinions of w3schools and other useless stuff.

[Image: logo.png][Image: logo.png]

Thanks I'm going to rewrite my topic and make it different and it'll be all in my own words.

You could also download Dreamweaver and make websites and use CSS without even knowing what it actually is.

gtfo with dreamweaver. notepad ftw

I seem to be randomly pointing out something, but you didn't close your head tag. Also use stylesheets for everything...don't be lazy.

You didn't close your html tag.

You started your body tag before closing your head.

So many things I could ramble about how horribly formatted your codes are, but I'll let you learn your way