Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lentech

[Image: textual_32.png]

About us

We are Lentech, an organisation which develops unique and intriguing technological projects that we hope will benefit the world. We see ourselves as an organisation that wants to do good in the world and we demonstrate that with the many reasons listed in our philosophy. We are currently quite small with few active projects but we hope to carry on expanding and achieve great things.

http://lentech.org

website looks good, though for some reason the buttons are halfway on your blue bar and halfway on the white. Looks kind of wierd and could make them hard to read. Also your copyright at the bottom is very close to the edge of the page. throw a in there.
Fool I'mma vet you can bet That I can dance underwater and not get wet

Try it in IE just to see if the problems are with FF.

no images show up in my IE (not on your page all pages)
Fool I'mma vet you can bet That I can dance underwater and not get wet

It works fine for me in IE

looks good so far.

i tried it in IE, and everything seems to be fine.

Ducked in FF.

Yep borked in FF

Regards, Xeross

first off, let me say that FF is more closest to any sort of CSS standard, so if there a re problems in FF, but not IE, its because they used IE as a base for rendering the CSS showing the standards of IE, which is diff than FF and Opera, and other such better browsers. its not FF thats duckin the code, its IE, but you wrote it to display in IE. if I find time, I can help you optimize ur site for all major browsers. I may have to re write your site, but it would be pretty simple by looking at what youve got.

Yer, IE kind of sucks when it tries to fix your mistakes. I just didn't have FF installed on this computer and was hoping that there wasn't any errors.

Downloading now and will post again when it's fixed.

It looks like it is fixed now. It still hasn't been tested on FF though.

looks good.

Works fine here on Google Chrome, site seems a bit plain for my taste, lacks charisma but is pretty decent.

When I get some decent software like fireworks I might polish it up a bit. Pixeling is the best I can do with Paint.NET.

But shh, I was going for the simple theme. Tongue

It works but it's a bit plain. but not bad. just try to anti-alias the rounded corners.

Regards, Xeross

There's been a small update.

Well, its good, and way better than most websites that eclipsers pump out, but theres nothing real special about it. nothing really pops out at me and would attract me to the page...

Get rid of the free hit counter link -_-.

Regards, Xeross

If it really bugs you that much.

It's out of place and shouldn't be needed anyways.

Regards, Xeross