Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lentech

My upload speed isn't very fast ATM. SadA loading class? What is that and how would I implement it?I fixed the errors.
Loading class is used to show a temporary image while the main one is loading.
img.load {background: url('http://www.mp3unsigned.com/resources/images/loading.gif') no-repeat center center;}

Forum is finished! Feel free to sign up.

Bump. Many new updates to the forum.

Christmas Update!
- New logo.
- Completely changed the websites theme and colour scheme.
- Improved mail system.
- Shoutbox fixed.
- Domain issues fixed.
- Added change username capitalisation feature.
- Many more smaller tweaks.

Oh hey, look. Inner glows and shadows on the buttons. How beautiful.

Oh hey, look. Inner glows and shadows on the buttons. How beautiful.

It is when it only uses CSS.

Beauty != Technical feats.

Web pages need to look good. This one does not.

Right, guess I could trade some loading time for better visuals.

Any suggestions on how to improve the navigation? Outline, darker colours, texture?

You're claiming you are a website design company. That means you need to make your own website actually look good. Drop the stupid logo, drop the stupid colour scheme, drop the stupid CSS shadow effects and stop assuming that image can only be accomplished at the cost of loading times.

You can accomplish a lot with basic CSS as long as you have an understanding of colour theory. You need contrast and style, not some grey bland-fest with some horrific clown palette pasted over everything.

[Image: uLmcc.png]

I use a grand total of two images there. The avatar and 'More+' button. Build a solid palette, stick to it and you'll do just fine.

Of course I'd also suggest you just stop trying to do web design at all if you think that drop-shadow on your buttons looks even remotely acceptable for even a personal website. Not to mention that God-awful font.

I think Rory pointed out that you can't teach understanding of style, especially when it comes to typography. You can only teach people to emulate other people's style. I'm sorry to say that it's true. This is not your calling.

I think the website it alright. The logo is a bit bland for my taste but I guess it's better then overdoing it. The site looks really clean and is easy to get around. Good job Lenton.

lololol Robin.
The website isn't all HTML and CSS.
It looks like he is implementing a good bit of PHP, which seems to be the focus currently.

@Lenton - Looks good man. But the design could use work.

Hey sorry i was reading the earlier posts with ie, if you use firefox I suggest getting the internet explorer view addon, it helps when you're developing website, you can just click a link and click open in IE view, it's really helpful!

The website isn't all HTML and CSS.

[Image: TBs3P.jpg]

[Image: TBs3P.jpg]
Joke never gets old. Oh mayn, she's exactly like me Big Grin

After many months of hard work, the new update for Lenton Productions is finally here.

Change Log:
- Fixed a spelling mistake in the introduction paragraph.

Hope you enjoy the amazing new additions.

After many months of hard work, the new update for Lenton Productions is finally here.

Change Log:

Finally.

Huge changelog right there. Tongue

Change Log:

That was bugging me for months, thank you for changing this.

This is one of the better website i've found made by people in this community Tongue Good job Lenton, nice and simple layout & design.

nice website