Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soulsplit - Game Information

64x32 there but not sure what im doing with the graphics yet whether i continue the current or do a new style

as i think on the graphics , i'm not sure if they are really 64x32 Tongue they seems smaller Big Grin

Yea they are a bit smaller. Im redoing the graphics details found here
http://www.eclipseorigins.com/community/index.php?/topic/133964-new-graphics-style-for-soulsplit/?p=905683

Some work im doing towards custom character creations....

[Image: 2588glx.png]

Its all working I think... i just need to get more graphics to test.

Was pissed cos my vb6 crashed and i lost it all but i re-did it and heres showing the skin/hair working i just need graphics for rest

[Image: 11j530n.png]

Cleaned up first post, got rid of old graphics and old screenshots. Going to include the new screenshots/graphics in the main post.

Also added idle animation to character creation so the guy in the middle of last screenshot animates Smile

I like what you're doing here, keep this up. Also from what I can see, nice job on the engine.

Thanks for your support link, im currently recruiting for the game a post in talent center to try speed up its release

Its really nice work, I liked it a lot. Espeacially nice features. Good luck on your work mate. 

Some additions to the solo project staff!

Now its just not me, a few people on trial but things are looking up

- zomb - Project leader
- Lavos - allround
- theseb(trial) - pixel art
- WarsExecution(trial) - sound

We have sat down recently to discuss and organise the game content.

Classes seems to have the following structure. This is a draft but you will pick a group and then have a line to go down.

[Image: cbA823I.jpg]

Apprentice is a bit misleading, and thief seems underpowered as a final class.

"I am a demi-mortal lich, and my friend is a powerful dragoon! What are you..?"

"A uh... thief..."

Changed it to assasin and pushed theif and bandit down one and deleted mercenary.

Not sure what to change apprentice to as of yet thinking maybe hunter and changing the marksmen line

Finalised the class progression let me know what you think.

[Image: q8lJAas.jpg]

i would have dropped thief and swapped mercenary and bandit but it works

Lots of love
Seb
XXX

A few minor changes to the above but its pretty much right now

You are aware that a Lich is a high position as a Necromancer? Lich's Are the High Necromancers who've even succeeded in stopping their own death.

A conjurer is usually something between a druid or an alchemist. Just a few hints would be to branch out the Summoner to Necromancer > Lich and Conjurer > Druid

And Mage could be shot forward and instead at the start you could place Apprentice.^^

And Berzerker after Dark knight? it seems quite a bit.. dull.

Dark Knight could become Chaos Knight or Pandemonium knight. They've got a real feeling to them.

Thief > Assassin > Shadow lord or something Thief then Bandit? Bandit's are crude and do not know the art of stealth.

A thief is a pick pocketer mastering the arts of shadow. 

Chemist > Professor > Alchemist would be a better order.

Quote:
You are aware that a Lich is a high position as a Necromancer? Lich's Are the High Necromancers who've even succeeded in stopping their own death.

A conjurer is usually something between a druid or an alchemist. Just a few hints would be to branch out the Summoner to Necromancer > Lich and Conjurer > Druid

And Mage could be shot forward and instead at the start you could place Apprentice.^^

And Berzerker after Dark knight? it seems quite a bit.. dull.

Dark Knight could become Chaos Knight or Pandemonium knight. They've got a real feeling to them.

Thief > Assassin > Shadow lord or something Thief then Bandit? Bandit's are crude and do not know the art of stealth.

A thief is a pick pocketer mastering the arts of shadow. 

Chemist > Professor > Alchemist would be a better order.

This is true only if you are talking about standard common fiction, but since it's fiction and not real the author/designer get's to decide what is what. Just because it makes sense to everyone doesn't mean it has to be done that way. Creativity is a wonderful thing.

That is very true, but the words meaning and how they've been used before does impact how people would view it.

I'm simply stating what I believe to be the most appropriate way of using the names.

And the name Lich stems from the undeads. The lich is a undead mage, A dead sorcerer still in contact with his abilities from whence he was alive.

Or so it's mostly explained.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lic

But of course everyone has their own opinion, I simply expressed mine.

And I do agree with you, Creativity is a beautiful and wonderful thing.

Nice will try Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Game Development zomb88 37 2,826 10-07-2013, 04:47 AM
Last Post: Nayte
  Soulsplit Suggestions zomb88 0 436 08-04-2013, 09:15 AM
Last Post: zomb88