Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Underwater Game

Just a few underwater scenes for a game I'm working on (I'm not comfortable announcing it yet, just want feedback on the scenes).

As a scuba diver, I'd say that it's important to note that the deeper you go, you start to lose colours. If you google it, you can get a better idea of how to maybe tweak some shaders to accommodate a more realistic feel based off of this information.

Realism aside, though, it looks very interesting. I'd be interested in seeing more later.

Looks interesting. What's with the arch though? This atlantis? Most people don't build underwater, not much point since we won't use it lol. I want to see more so keep it up.
Baannounik shall control all!

Eclipse Engines

Misc.

It's a ruins.
Regarding, the depth concern: It has been noted and I can indeed tweak my settings to make it darker.

It's not so much about the luminosity, but rather the visible spectrum of colours available to you at variable depths. I'd take some time to do some research into it.

If I remember right, the water blocks certain colors from reaching lower depths causing use to see less color and more black and white.

The comment about the ruins was more, is there a story about how ti got there? If yes then cool, if no then you might not want it. It might look cool but needs a reason to how it got there.
Baannounik shall control all!

Eclipse Engines

Misc.

Ah okay, no story at the moment Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Marriage in game. Miharukun 20 1,705 05-27-2016, 12:53 AM
Last Post: Miharukun
  My game theme. Miharukun 6 944 05-20-2016, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Miharukun
  Some WIP art for my mobile game Andiii 3 1,114 10-16-2015, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Colonello