Eclipse Temporal 1.0

Hello guys!!!I just made a custom version right now…This is a little lite edit of it but it’s still great!

look in the changelog to see what has been added.

Features

! HUD Display
Chest attribute
Bug fixes
Text drawn to screen
Outline on text
exp modifier(server side)
Jukebox(type /juke)
Bigger screen

Bugs

! none that i have found cuz i pretty much fixed almost everything

Credits

! HUD - Me
Chest attribute - Joyce/Kibbelz
Bug fixes - everyone
Text drawn to screen - Captain Wabbit
wordwrapping - Ryoku Hasu
walking through players - Nobody
Bigger screen - Terraun
text outline - Serenade
leak-free text rendering - Lightning
different character screen - Me/Kira
Jukebox - Serenade

Screenshots

! New Game layout

exp rate

Personalization
I wanted to make a custom version cuz i wanted to help out the community!I don’t like seeing ppl(cough Sherwin cough) always messing up on copying and pasting…So i made this!!!

The download link is at the bottom ^^…

If this needs more detail then plz tell me :3

Please post any ideas to add in or remove!!!

Yeah… your going to want to let people know a little more about this custom version before they download it.

k how’s dat? :3

Make a list of features, known bugs, and give some screenshots. And give credits to the peoples work you have used.

there :3

@Growlith1223:

Bugs
none that i have found cuz i pretty much fixed almost everything

Okay, so I’ll say this again, as I do to everyone, if you’re only providing this to have features people have trouble copy & pasting, open a free service in the talent centre and do it for people, or help inform them. This is forcing people to use only what you put in, and if they couldn’t put it in themselves, they surely can’t rip out what they don’t want.

Looks decent, glad you got around to doing this!

@Yukiyo:

This is forcing people to use only what you put in, and if they couldn’t put it in themselves, they surely can’t rip out what they don’t want.

I removed the pet system from Jaxx’s engine becouse i didn’t need it but i still agree with you.

Trade system doesn’t seem to work.

@bankmove05:

ขอบคุณมากๆเลยครับอิอิ

English plz…@Nic:

Trade system doesn’t seem to work.

I am already on to that.I will post an update pretty soon

U cant speak I keep on entering enter but never type in 2 how does chest I think os fucked up

This custom version is looks like what i did , but i got more Feature than this one…

@Sherwin:

This custom version is looks like what i did , but i got more Feature than this one…

I wouldn’t call it features, I think tutorials is a better word.

The less feature version helped me a lot. I combined the frmMain of temporal with the frmMain of my client of Eclipse Chronicles to make it have the features of chronicles and the screen of temporal. But i did have to change a lot of stuff concerning the GUI but other than that i’m glad cause its been a long wait for a almost blank client with a wide picScreen and gui set to conveniently co-exist with the x and y of the screen so i could do this so thanks Zero! But seriously add more features tutorials dude 🙂

Compared to other custom edits, this is really lacking (I know I’m echoing someone whose name escapes me…). I love what you’ve done with the GUI, but you need to have some sort of added features, like pets, doors, quests… something.

@Likestodraw:

Compared to other custom edits, this is really lacking (I know I’m echoing someone whose name escapes me…). I love what you’ve done with the GUI, but you need to have some sort of added features, like pets, doors, quests… something.

I apologize for a majorly late reply but this is started as a base for ppl, i don’t think i will update it soon.

Locked until further notice.

ZeroX8, you want this unlocked, PM me.