Vanilla SMP

So, I got bored and decided, hey, why not make a Minecraft server? Yes, they are probably overrated and boring nowadays, but I decided to give it a try and see if anyone would want to join. It’s a 24 hour Minecraft server, always uses the most recent vanilla Minecraft version, and has 16 slots open at the moment, which I can increase if needed.

The rules are simple, you can do whatever as long as you don’t lag out my internet, my server computer, or start a firestorm by trolling, griefing, raiding, slaying, stuff like that. As far as admins go, the only ones I’m going to have are me, and if I notice we’re in need, I’ll look into promoting someone who’s active and at the same time, someone who I can trust.

As a side note, I’m not supporting cracked launchers because it opens up WAY too many security risks for me to cope with, and it breaks people’s skins too. I won’t be supporting Bukkit because it was recently quit on, and I’m not certain how long it’s going to take for Mojang to develop now that Microsoft owns them and the people behind Workbench have dumped them.

That’s pretty much the rules there, the IP is mentioned in the logo, but if you can’t read it or are too lazy too, then this is it right here.

mc.akrivus.org

As far as a whitelist goes, if I notice any gigantic problems with griefers, then I will enforce a whitelist and you’ll need to apply/have a certain amount of edits to join. Anyway, I hope to see you at the server. Enjoy!

The rules are simple, you can do whatever as long as you don’t lag out my internet, my server computer,

Oh well fair enough could be interesti-

or start a firestorm by trolling, griefing, raiding, slaying, stuff like that.

So practically it’s the same as any other vanilla server? Boring as hell.

Server has been shut down because the server has been bombarded with cracked account requests.
IP that was flooding the console log was: 80.3.43.234