Gold Server Hosting

Hi,

I ordered Gold Server hosting approximately 48 hours ago and have not received any information pertaining to my purchase.

When can I expect a key or access to the server?

It can take 24 hours to a few days. It is hand acitvated by admins here

How long is a few days?

It’s been almost 72 hours since my purchase.

Sorry for my impatience; I need this up relatively soon.

I emailed the person who I made the payment to and haven’t received any sort of response.

I could tell it was hand-activated by admins and I expected that the “48 hours” text in red at the bottom of the order page was enough to account for hand-activation.

It’s partially understandable if it takes longer, but I need some kind of reassurance from an admin (or really just an acknowledgement of the fact that I ordered it) that something is being done regarding the server.

If I recall correctly, JC hand does this; it can take from 10 minutes to a week. (Or longer depending)

Oh, and don’t worry, JC will see it.

If I recall correctly, JChand does this; it can take from 10 minutes to a week. (Or longer depending)

Oh, and don’t worry, JC will see it.

lol i read it as jchand i was like who is jchand then i realized you ment jc  hand XD

OK, I suppose I’ll take your word for it. Not to be overly critical, but the timeframe listed on that page should probably be modified. I came in expecting something else entirely.

Don’ worry, everyone who buys Gold expects it to be within a day or so. It just takes awhile for him to get on, sorry for the inconvenience.