Bedroom thread.

Your room, POST IT, NOW!

Room is a bit trashed atm but here it is. Trying to get a new place where I can really make things my own and make it look nice. Bit harder to show everything off when you have a place rather then just a room as things are spread out a little more. I really miss my old glass desk. This one is way to small.

Oh me? Oh you know, nothing, just living RIGHT BESIDE THE FRIDGE MATES.

Oh me? Oh you know, nothing, just living RIGHT BESIDE THE FRIDGE MATES.

LOL that is fantastic. The cold beer would be nice. As long as to many people dont bug you in the middle of the night.

Heres mine. No Desktop (Yet).

A picture of my setup for those interested.

wtf is that mouse, it looks like some sort of alien contraption.

wtf is that mouse, it looks like some sort of alien contraption.

The Razer Naga Molten. It’s designed more for MMO use and has 12 buttons on the side. I also use it for when I’m lazy and don’t want to use my keyboard.

Heres a better look at it: http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-naga-molten

I think he’s referring to the huge blue glowing clump of melt plastic

it’s a Gaming pad. Razer Tartarus Gaming Keypad from what i see.

Colonello, also have a Nintendo 3DS XL 😛

Justin, your Reservoir doesn’t look screwed down lol. Going to guess it’s a GTX 780 with a i7 4790k???

!

PC

!

Desk

!

Rubiks cubes

!

How come everyone seems to have freaken beasts of computers. How did you all afford that shit?

Also, that is a lot of rubik cubes.

Colonello, also have a Nintendo 3DS XL 😛

Yeah I just recently got it. 🙂

How come everyone seems to have freaken beasts of computers. How did you all afford that *?

Also, that is a lot of rubik cubes.

Because we’re all freaken beast gamer makers 😛

i am jelly of this thread a lot. mostly because my “room” cannot physically be called a room. i live in like the farthest corner of the living room. :I

I think Marsh’s room is the coolest.

I think he’s referring to the huge blue glowing clump of melt plastic

If thats what he’s talking about that is the Razer Nostromo. It’s a gaming keypad so instead of using a full keyboard I can just use that.

Before and after paint change.  Sold a few things and what not.