How to Make server

Hello people , i have a dedicated server and i like to use it in my game

How to do it ?

Intel® Core™ i7-4770 Quadcore

32 GB RAM

30 TB Bandwith / Monthly, 200 Mbit/s

2×240 SSD RAID 1

Just host the eclipse server from it so it’s online send the client folder to them don’t include the src folder then they can connect and play

It’s Linux

And? Unless it’s mac then it will work the same, and if it’s mac then it won’t run Eclipse.

And? Unless it’s mac then it will work the same, and if it’s mac then it won’t run Eclipse.

The eclipse server is not compatible with linux at all, wine doesn’t work to well with it.

I recommend that you run windows through virtual box or something.

Hmm, didn’t know that

The eclipse server is not compatible with linux at all, wine doesn’t work to well with it.

I recommend that you run windows through virtual box or something.

I have gotten the server to run on Linux with wine once, although I no longer have ubuntu :L And I forget the packages you need something to do with the core files for vb6 and eclipse dll’s. Oh VB6 got that to work on ubuntu also its posible

Virtual Box should work

I have gotten the server to run on Linux with wine once, although I no longer have ubuntu :L And I forget the packages you need something to do with the core files for vb6 and eclipse dll’s. Oh VB6 got that to work on ubuntu also its posible

I’m talking out of the box wine, you can run it on Mac as well with a bit of work.