Hello, I was bored so I decided to make a language changer (source included).
To get this working in your EO projects… There’s a lot that needs to be changed.
First you download the attachment: [attachment=1338:Language Changer.zip]
Then you copy the modLoad, modConst and modType data from my source into your server.
You’ll want to call the sub, LoadMessages into your server; modGeneral
Then create an option button on the client so your player can choose which language.
Send the option value to the server.
Run the Language Changer program inside your server folder, use the Message Editor to create your messages.
Change anything that can be multi-textual by calling; Trim$(Lang(PlayerLanguageOption).Message(MessageNumber) )
You may also want to add a Player(index).Language type to record that players language value.
I used google translate for this screenshot, but after a test; This is how it looked;