Space Empire 2 - Space Themed Server!

Yes it is the first ever SPACE THEMED minecraft server back again from Space Empire 1! Planets to go on with radiation and whatnot and It’s out! An awesome server with needs of lots of understanding and reading.

August 2011 - A terran colony ship was sent into an unexplored galaxy to colonize it. Here colonials found a local alien race, the Syrians. Can humans be a good colonial race? obviously not, and they started to engage Syrians, to hunt down their planets and take all galaxy for themselves. Long battles were for years…

January 2112 (nice date :P) - After encounters many other aliens you need to fly away leaving back your house…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ysvPPQlScd0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VmWcGyfsECw

Custom Plugins
iConomy
Factions (Custom made)
CannonPlus6 (Custom made)

Events
Space Battles
Planets
Colonies

No need of whitelisting, simply play togheter with others or play alone wolf…
Read HELP in Website! THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT!

Have fun!
Don’t forget to mention my name: NightGrader for inviting you for free stuff!

[IP:31.3.250.162:25601]

This looks like it may be awesome. Bu I expect to be dissapointed. checking it out.

Wheres website

L2MODIFYPOST - Yami

A quick google returned your answer. http://spacempire.altervista.org/

In the video it said new “expirence”.

-_-

@Mr.:

A quick google returned your answer. http://spacempire.altervista.org/

Oh yeah forgot the website link sooo…. That’s the one 😛 Thanks Mr. Sean!

@Jungle:

-_-

It is… Minecraft pros got a hard time playin this… It’s much harder to find a planet Though If your lucky like me 😛

Tell me your IGN and I might give you stuffs.

@ℕḯℊℌ☂☾:

It is… Minecraft pros got a hard time playin this… It’s much harder to find a planet Though If your lucky like me 😛

You completely missed what I was saying.

Eh, I give it a week or two before the server is spoiled by people with mods.

Tell me your IGN guys! I might give you stuffs.

@Jungle:

You completely missed what I was saying.

Then what do you mean?

L2MODIFYPOST - Yami

@ℕḯℊℌ☂☾:

Then what do you mean?

@Jungle:

It’s “Experience”. They made a grammar mistake in the video, it looks unprofessional.

@Rusher:

It’s “Experience”. They made a grammar mistake in the video, it looks unprofessional.

They are italian… But they speak english actually.

Is it sad when I saw this thread I thought it was titled Space Empire 2 - Space Boogaloo?

@Anna:

Is it sad when I saw this thread I thought it was titled Space Empire 2 - Space Boogaloo?

No harm done. 🙂

i tried it, and it seemed glitchy as shit. my view was constantly shaking like i was spazzing the mouse around on the mousepa, and eventually it would keep kicking me and give the a message saying i was moving to fast. maybe it works for some, but its shit for me

@DrNova:

i tried it, and it seemed glitchy as shit. my view was constantly shaking like i was spazzing the mouse around on the mousepa, and eventually it would keep kicking me and give the a message saying i was moving to fast. maybe it works for some, but its shit for me

I figured. Heavily modded servers tend to be glitchy and slow.

@DrNova:

Never happened to me… Weird…

My intake on the server. It was buggy, as was expected and already mentioned when I entered. I pretty much was dropped in the middle of nowhere, expecting a space area I found it was the anti-grief area where you start out. While you did get some help in the beginning (Automatic message), I felt like a monkey who was forced in a rocket and be told he has to fly to the moon and back without any training.

When I finally managed to reach space, I was thrown in a Capsule, which was quite nicely made I suppose. But when it comes to steering it’s just one big party. Can’t really recall how many times I had to press right click just to advance one space.

After finally finding two planets near each other it was time for me to make a base. Coal was pretty much everywhere so that’s nice. But when it was time to advance (Research Lab), it was anything but nice. For one you lose hearts, really fast (Probably because of the lack of oxygen in space) and when I wanted to build the Research Lab, I couldn’t build higher than the four blocks I already in place vertically.

So I went down in my cave base and that was pretty much the end of my review.

@Rusher:

-Snip-

As what you said… When you have no roof at your head radiation gets you… Deals 1 heart for prolonged exposure…

I know I’m two years late…. but you were no where near first.