I’m using the Crystalshire DE client from Robin’s Bundle pack.
It was all going fine until I changed the classes.txt serverside file, there are 3 classes, and I changed max_classes = 3 to max_classes = 1 and deleted the information for the other 2 classes.
Then I began to get runtime error 97 when I registered and tried to make a character with class 2 or class 3. class 1 works fine.
I put the file back as it was but now I get this:
Everytime I try to register with class 2 or class 3, again class 1 works fine.
It’d be awesome if someone could help me fix this.
[INIT] MaxClasses=3 [CLASS1] Name=Warrior MaleSprite=1 FemaleSprite=2 Strength=6 Endurance=2 Intelligence=1 Agility=2 Willpower=1 StartItemCount=4 StartItem1=1 StartValue1=5 StartItem2=2 StartValue2=1 StartItem3=3 StartValue3=1 StartItem4=4 StartValue4=1 StartSpellCount=3 StartSpell1=1 StartSpell2=2 StartSpell3=3 [CLASS2] Name=Wizard MaleSprite=3 FemaleSprite=4 Strength=1 Endurance=2 Intelligence=3 Agility=1 Willpower=5 StartItemCount=3 StartItem1=1 StartValue1=5 StartItem2=5 StartValue2=1 StartItem3=6 StartValue3=1 StartSpellCount=3 StartSpell1=1 StartSpell2=4 StartSpell3=5 [CLASS3] Name=Whisperer MaleSprite=5 FemaleSprite=6 Strength=1 Endurance=1 Intelligence=5 Agility=1 Willpower=5 StartItemCount=3 StartItem1=1 StartValue1=5 StartItem2=7 StartValue2=1 StartItem3=8 StartValue3=1 StartSpellCount=3 StartSpell1=1 StartSpell2=6 StartSpell3=7