Glitch??

hello. everytime I create an account on my game and then close the server, reopen and log back in, it says account name does not exist. what am I doing wrong?? Plz help

I have also tested it several times.

How long in between you registering and shutting down the server?

I have tried it all different times

mostly about 10 min later

You’re running two servers.

hmmmm i dont think so…

@Jember:

hmmmm i dont think so…

Hmm, have you made any changes to the source at all? If not try a vanilla copy of whatever source you’re using and see if that fixes the problem, if you did make changes, please tell us.

do you know any programs that will let me video tape the screen? i would like to show exactly what im doing

@Jember:

do you know any programs that will let me video tape the screen? i would like to show exactly what im doing

Fraps or CamStudio, but you can also take some PrintScreen pictures and post them if you’d prefer that.

thankyou

No. I’ve seen this happen /many/ times. Restart your computer, then open the server and a client and BAM.

I tried that but same thing

so i tried it longer and waited and it said saving all online players… it said that like 10 times and i waited for twenty minutes and it just kept saying saving all online players. so i finally closed server and x-out the game and logged back in: account name does not exist!

I created a video of hypercam but do not know how to post it.

when I get it started, would anyone like to be a mapper?

@Jember:

I created a video of hypercam but do not know how to post it.

1. Add it as attachment
2. Upload it somewhere and give us the link

When you look in Server > Data > Accounts is there a .BIN file for the player?

Jember, to show us your hypercam video. Upload it to youtube. And then simple show us the link.
Cant help you with your problem on till we’ve seen what your doing.

How do I create it as an attachment for hypercam?