Spooker, an Open Source Game Framework
By Thomas AKA Deathbeam
Making games is a piece of cake with this small library!
Spooker Framework is a fully free and open source game library, which will help game developers making their own games faster. Spooker is based on SFML (Simple and Fast Multimedia Library) and its binding is called SFML.NET. SFML is a cross-platform (running on top of OpenGL) multimedia library, which is really fast and easy to use. Because of using cross-platform libraries, Spooker is able to run on most platforms, including Windows, Linux and even Mac.
- Integration of Gwen GUI.
- Native support for loading and rendering Tiled(tmx) maps.
- Sprite batching with features known from XNA.
- Smart resource and component management.
- Simple game state managers.
- Easy-to-use audio controller.
- And much more (check Documentation for rest).
Please, consider watching us on GitHub to be updated with latest releases. You can use this library in any project freely. Please also share it with your friends.
! Game Example:
! Tiled Objects:
If you need any assistance