Server Activation code not received?

I’ve been hoping to use Eclipse Origins but still have not received the activation code e-mail after registering through the registration process within the server.  Can anyone help with this as I followed the tutorial but can not progress further until I receive that code.  Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance!

Have you checked your spam filters? Sometimes the e-mail gets stuck in them and rejected from your regular inbox.

Have you checked your spam filters? Sometimes the e-mail gets stuck in them and rejected from your regular inbox.

Thanks for the quick response!  I did go ahead and check it out and nothing.  Any further thoughts?

That’s a bit odd, are you sure the mail has been spelled correctly when you signed up? If so you may want to send JCSnider a PM. He manages the EO4 back-end systems.

That’s a bit odd, are you sure the mail has been spelled correctly when you signed up? If so you may want to send JCSnider a PM. He manages the EO4 back-end systems.

Yes I am sure.  Others around me have tried and they’ve experienced the same result.  I’ll send JCSnider a PM.  Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

I just replied to your PM. All should be working now.