Feeling HEARTY this Valentine’s Day? Fry potatoes the HEART way!
HEARTY POTATO FRIES
iodized salt (optional)
baking powder (optional)- I use this to avoid them sticking each other when frying.
potato fry dip of your choice
1. Wash, dry, and peel off potatoes with a peeler or knife.
2. Slice potatoes in your desired thickness.
3. Use a heart- shaped cookie cutter to make heart shapes.
4. Sprinkle baking powder just enough to slightly cover potatoes.
5. Fill a dry pan with cooking oil about 1/3 of the way full. Set the stove on medium to high heat.
6. Make sure the cooking oil is hot before you put the potatoes.
7. Cook the potatoes until golden brown.
8. Cool the cooked potato fries on paper towels. Sprinkle with salt while they’re still hot.
9. Serve with your favorite dip.
Celebrate the HEART WAY!