Choice 1

!

Choice 2

!

Credits :

zinkelly1 - All of everything xD

Second, oh so much.

The first just has such tacky text.

The crest is all fine, but the text is horrible.

Second is speaking to me, it’s more… fantasy behind it.

Plus I love the LOGO

Second one. ^

-seal

ok then 😄 i though it was the first because that was i like but i will go with the second now 😄

Yea, definetly the second one, it is so much better

I’d say neither, unless you credit the authors who painted the background scenes.

If you fixed the text in the first I’d say go with that one. The “V” in the second is too obscure.

I’d say neither, unless you credit the authors who painted the background scenes.

Let’s face it, neither the backgrounds or the images used in the logos are his own work. But, I agree credit should be given to all the artists.

First one for me

The second is difficult to understand so much blue (text, logo, background)

But thé logo is better ……

2nd one for me

I really don’t know who is the painter but it’s zinkelly1 who made all of those….

Let’s face it, neither the backgrounds or the images used in the logos are his own work. But, I agree credit should be given to all the artists.

Same

You may get booked for copyright infringement if you do not own the images, be careful.

Anyway the second one.

I like the background of the 2nd one, but it was really difficult to read the name on that one. there needs to be more contrast in the colors and the name should be larger and more in front. kinda feels like it’s hiding there instead of proudly showing itself like in the first one ya know?