Please help me decide

just working on maybe an alternative cliff type in the revolution set, was just wondering what people preferred, left or right

Please bare in mind that the left style is not finished yet, more shading and shadows, this is more about the style

I prefer left.

Is both the wrong answer?

Left side I think

You can’t really apply a preference to what’s a different perspective entirely really, can you? 😛

You can’t really apply a preference to what’s a different perspective entirely really, can you? 😛

ofcause you can, which do you think looks nicer and works for the perspective its design for better.

i dunno maybe im wrong 😛

ofcause you can, which do you think looks nicer and works for the perspective its design for better.

i dunno maybe im wrong 😛

I told you, just use them both, dude. (3000th post what the fuckks good, ked.)

I like both, but the one on the left seems a bit better to me 🙂

left

Left

Both have their own merits, but I’d say either way, get rid of that dreadful black outline around them.

I think you can go with both depending on the scenario in-game for example if you’re at the top of a mountain then eagle eye view would be cool, but if I had to choose 1. The left side would fit any scenario in-game.

Well i don’t know where is left or right but go with the flat one i hate that near to you feel like a house T.T

Well i don’t know where is left or right

left is the one between his avatar and name and the sprite

Definately left, its both more appealing and more original.

And less gay.

I’m sitting with the majority here. Go with the left one.

Both have their own merits, but I’d say either way, get rid of that dreadful black outline around them.

there is no black outline on either of them ….

And thansk guys for the feedback, think iv made my decision

Lighten it then