Pictures of the chilidog inside

I HEREBY DECLARE THAT I WILL POST CUTE DOG FACES UNTIL THE DEATH SENTENCE ON OUR COMRADES HEAD BE REMOVED!

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY KAPPA LORD!

On the account that Dax won’t be unbanned for 2 days and Ranqe won’t be unbanned for 4 I am going to re-name the topic 😉

im going to pretend im spanish with a mexican maid until the OP wins.

Keep it site appropriate, doug.

I AM NOT GOING TO SILENCE MYSELF UNTIL IGET MY OLD TOPIC NAME BACK I STRIKE WITH MORE PUPPIES

oh sorry, was meant to put it on facebook, my bad T bone

Just wondering what did they do?

Just wondering what did they do?

THEY GOT BAAAAAAAAAN HAMMERED FOR NO REASON!

They cant just ban people thay have to a least pretend to have a reason so why did they say they were banned

Ban hammer is a reason.

We have reasoning for who we ban and why just shoot me a PM as I am not going to post what they have posted openly on the site, that would be extremely counter productive.

I’m not trying to take sides on these arguments anymore, so don’t accuse me of being a suck up or anything.

With that said, if JC or Amish decide to ban someone, it’s really up to them. It’s their site, their rules, and their final decision.

Now, whether or not that ban was necessary is an entirely different discussion, which I don’t really want to get into.

I agree with John. I heard the stuff, frankly don’t care about the stuff, even though I sit to listen to it. 😛

They were banned for breaking rules, we’re tired of people breaking rules, it’s no longer tolerated. If anyone else wants to break rules, you can join them short and simple. We don’t go banning for fun, obviously.

We have reasoning for who we ban and why just shoot me a PM as I am not going to post what they have posted openly on the site, that would be extremely counter productive.

Fair enough

but…