Vus' Graphics shop!

Hey everyone,

So after a long time, I decided to open small graphic shop to get me some practice and possibly to make some money. I do work for free, but payed work has more time spent on it and goes first. I would also like to state that I won’t make GUIs for you, at least not now, but I can change my mind if project seems very interesting to me. I mainly do logos as that is what I enjoy making the most and that’s what I will be making. I do not have any schedule or anything, so it may take a while before your logos are completed, but as I’ve said, paid goes first and fastest. 🙂

So without further delay, here are examples of my work:

!
!  
!
!
!
! Logo I was working on for my game that is currently being worked on! 🙂
!  
!  
!
!
!
! Unfortunately, this one wasn’t used in the end.
!
! Quick logo I co-worked on with Omm to learn him a bit more with photoshop and I think it turned out nice. 🙂
!
!  
!
! Old main menu gui I was working on a long time ago. I am not happy with the logo itself, but I am with the zombie sillouetes.
!
! Logo I threw up for eclipse’s logo contest.
!
! And also quick peak onto GUI for Agora’s game - Labyrinth Hearts 😉

If you are interested, write down your request in this topic or PM me here on eclipse or skype.

Thanks,

Vus

On topic: I vouch for Vus as reliable, he’ll get the job done, and his work, his work speaks for himself.

Off topic: LH’s map is the highlight of the show off! 😄

I vouch for him as reliable too, as he made a logo for me and it was just plain out amazing i’d suggest him if you need logos done and it only took him like a day to make an amazing one for me so yea i’d suggest him

I can vouch for Vus, made and paid attention to my exact requirements. Thanks dude.

Could you make a logo for “The Rift” with “Online” underneath it? Unpaid as of right now just starting off creating myself but I might be able to trade for some sprite packs that I converted?

I like the epic realms logo, Vus.

Those are great, i might contact you soon 😄

I like the epic realms logo, Vus.

😄 He made that one for me 😄 He is brilliant at his work…

Could you possibly make a set of usergroup forum bars that would go along with the style of this website: http://www.godsoul.kaointeractive.com/index.php

they are nice, but you could use improvement in technique 😉 good luck, Vus.

they are nice, but you could use improvement in technique 😉 good luck, Vus.

Heh, thx.

I mainly do those to improve while making logos for people who want them. 🙂

pming you back now!