[Paid] Pixel Artist for Hire

Hi, I’m currently open for commission. If you’re interested, the best way to contact me is via email (revangale.c@gmail.com), discord (revangale#2393) or skype (revangale.c)

My portfolio can be found here:
https://revangale.wordpress.com/

Some work:
alt textalt text
alt textalt textalt text
alt textalt textalt textalt textalt text

wow nice work, genuine talent there 😆

wow nice work, genuine talent there 😆

Thanks! Your sig is very educational xD

I’m not really interested but i’m curious .

Erm Sprite with 16x16 size will still cause $10…

I’m not really interested but i’m curious .

Erm Sprite with 16x16 size will still cause $10…

“♫ **General Price (negotiable) **♫”

dude i love you work wow i might pm you soon

I love the Ichiraku Ramen shop! 😄

I am interested!

dude i love you work wow i might pm you soon

I’ll be waiting 😄

I love the Ichiraku Ramen shop! 😄

Thanks!

He did the sand tiles, palm trees, and water for Chaoscraft. Did a wonderful job, much better with tiles than sprites in my opinion, but hes quick when he gets to it, and he’s worth the money. He’s also very flexible with prices, he has a much cutsier and cartoony look to his artwork, but its a very great style and he did a wonderful job. Chances are I’ll be back for more ^.^

Bump in a month

Does amazing works !

Damn dude, nice work! How much would it cost to do the background for a side scroll map?

Damn dude, nice work! How much would it cost to do the background for a side scroll map?

Thanks 🙂

A simple background like this, will be $3. More detailed will be $5-7.

-snip-

Out of curiosity, how much would a basic tileset (so, grass, mud (with transitions), trees, a few rocks, etc) to the same quality cost?

Thanks 🙂

A simple background like this, will be $3. More detailed will be $5-7.

Noice! I’m going to be getting some cash starting tomorrow after I get my new pet I’ll be sure to get some of your stuff!

Out of curiosity, how much would a basic tileset (so, grass, mud (with transitions), trees, a few rocks, etc) to the same quality cost?

Roughly $13. A quick heads up but my sidescroller style and standard directional style are different.

Andiii, you’re simply amazing.  🙂

Could you make 128x128 sprites in this style? I need it for an app and how much would it cost for a couple of frames? Would you be willing to collaborate if I just hire to for the project so you’re my goto guy for graphics?

snip

Yea, I can do a 128 x 128 version of the sprite. It’ll be $5, and $1 each additional frame.

We can talk more on skype if you want: revangale.c

We can also collaborate if you want, but I recently got a job, so my hours are limited now.