Changing Class?

How can i make it changing class or lock class for short i’m using mirage legacy if you know this pls help

I use Mirage Legacy too, your best bet is to message the creator. I personally don’t know.

Lol

If you are making this game then here is how you do it without changing any script.

Make an Event – Give it choices/multiple choice – For each answer give a different class (If you have more than 3 classes then make the last option a “More Choices”, else make it a “Cancel”. I hope this solves/answers you problem/question.

no i mean it’s like Human then change to Ranger blah blah

You will have to give more details about what you are meaning…

ohh ok 😄

If you are making this game then here is how you do it without changing any script.

Make an Event – Give it choices/multiple choice – For each answer give a different class (If you have more than 3 classes then make the last option a “More Choices”, else make it a “Cancel”. I hope this solves/answers you problem/question.

Very smart! I saw this being used in Endless Waltz.

I did not know it was in Waltz, good to know that it was added, but I have been using this system of changing for quite awhile now. And thanks.

lol  😉

I’m not on my computer right now, but according to that theory…

If you know how to setup a new Tile Type then… create one, a blank TILE_TYPE_CLASS

then add an attribute on it … a frame , a scrollbar and a label on fraAttribute on frmEditor_Map, then get the value of the scrollbar and put it on .Data1 on TileTypeRec

On server on playermove or something where it function the Tile you step

use this

Player(Index).class = Map(MapNum).Tile(X, Y).Data1

Call SendPlayer

English is not my main language so… i hope you can understand this xD… if you still having trouble adding it, Contact me.

i will gonna contact you lol i’m not programmer and i dont know what is that T_T

Lol… Okay, i’ll help you… Kababayan naman kita eh xD

haha slamat