New Skywardens Layout (you might just like it)

So! Today I’ve been a busy bee working on Skywardens, and after some urging from the Skywardens community, I’ve created a new layout for the game. It looks great IMO! But I would still like some feedback.

This is what it looked like before

Does it look better?

Nice and simple, I like it 🙂

lol That ‘nice and simple’ design took HOURS to complete xD

Thanks Vus

Very nice ! love it!

And I love you. ;D

Thanks 😄

i said i love interface not you lol xD jk

Gasp

Zopto!

lol

looks exciting

Beautiful gay moments

Looks nice.

Looks way better than last one but I would have the icons no transparency (Inventory, chara.) Opinion but I like it the way it is!

The thing with the transparency is to let the players see everything. When you hover over or click the buttons, it becomes fully visible 😄

The thing with the transparency is to let the players see everything. When you hover over or click the buttons, it becomes fully visible 😄

Ohhh then great job!  😄

Thank you 😄

Loving this project so far, can’t wait to try it out!

It’s too bad EO4 is closed source, I’d love to help out with this game, has a lot of potential!

You helping out might not be that far off 😄

I’m not using E.O. 4.xx

Well hit me up if you’re looking for something done programming wise if you’re not using the closed source version.

Without trying to sound conceited, there’s a dozen of us or so on here that know Eclipse and VB6 inside and out 😉

Rob

Well hit me up if you’re looking for something done programming wise if you’re not using the closed source version.

Without trying to sound conceited, there’s a dozen of us or so on here that know Eclipse and VB6 inside and out 😉

Rob

I’m definitely not one of them xD

Will for sure contact you 😄

rob.janes@hotmail.com for Skype or Email 😉

nice logo you should credit cool text

nice logo you should credit cool text

lol That’s irrelevant to this thread. xD But I will credit them for the font I used xD Even though it isn’t theirs.