Support Section

Use this to check the server status. This is not a perfect reprepersention of the server status, but should help in most cases.  (Clicking Here)

This area is for the following:

Reporting bugs

**Reporting unruly players **

**Making fun of my left
eyebrow **

Asking about key features in the game that may be keeping you from enjoying it without said knowledge.

**A note on bug reporting: **
Not too worried about the game crashing on you as long as its not happening too much. Not too worried about very small and minor grammar/spelling mistakes. Nor anything too small and silly…
That’s not to say that if you find something bugging you that you shouldn’t report it. Nor that we won’t fix it. I would just like to say that I have found all games have some issues and that you can spend more time trying to fix something small than what really matters… Making the game. Should you find something that seems very off to you, please report it under the “Support Section” of this project with the best amount of detail to help us fix it possible.  This way we can help you with the matters you are having troubles with with the best of our capabilities.

**Eye to eye: Lets talk for a second, come here, sit down next to me will you? **
**I feel like if you can get two hours or even one hour in without the game crashing, this is fine. Even in my experience of playing games like Diablo 3 or Borderlands 2 the game would crash on me for something out of my control, or I would get stuck in a wall, or something like that and have to kill myself or restart. This would and could possibly happen once every 30 mins on me! This has never really bugged me. All games have some bugs in them, and I expect mine to have more than a professional leveled game like those mentioned above. **

Honestly, the game is unplayable right now. Even with using the Combo System, most of your attacks miss, and it’s a daunting task to take down a Sheep.

On a positive side, I enjoyed the mapping and music.

I tried it out, can’t say I’m a happy camper, so I’ll post here with the situation…

"Asking about key features in the game that may be keeping you from enjoying it without said knowledge."

1: Do the sheep have to be so * hard??? It literally takes like 5 minutes to kill them with the beginners sword. Most of the time, I died trying…

2: Prices on the Armor/Potions are too expensive, and if obtaining GOLD is only through the means of killing these animals then… Yeah, I’ll never be able to progress.

3: Most of the time, the combos don’t work. The code is being too sensitive in the timing of the attack instead of how regular games handle their combos by using a two/three button combo within the weapon delay time, instead of having to time it so perfect after a delay time…

Meh nevermind, I had a code up here but it doesn’t work the way I had imagined it should.

Anyways, I know you’re only in alpha and probably looking for the feedback so I posted the issues I personally had with it… I like the story and the mapping, is pretty cool for what it is.

None of these tHings are out of my control. I’ll be fixing these things as soon as I believe beat this cold/ fever. Thankd for your input! Means a lot!

When talking to the seeker, I had red named animals attacking me! So I died several times just trying to talk to her! Maybe you should put a block off around the npc so that other monsters dont collide with the conversation.  😉

The prices are too high in the first shop, and yes I never killed a sheep and I keep dying trying to.

-Scott (Orbegon)

Well, I found two bugs;

1. When you are walking, if you time it right or by accident and walk into an NPC that is moving where you are, they are sent back to their spawn, minor but still there.

2. I am a summoner and was hit by a blob thing, squishy or something, for give me, I can’t recall the name, and it hit me and I had a Error, something about script out of range, I don’t have the message but can probably get it again if needed.

Please lower the health of sheep and raise the experience gained by them! They have like 100+ health and only give 8 experience plus I have to run away and heal before attacking the sheep again! But I really like the game and made a friend online.  😄

In-game name: Sear

Good to know I was playing with you Orbegon. And lower the sheep health, make gold easier to get, lower prices, and fix those two glitches, I had to leave the Seeker because it walked into me lol.

Had a feeling it would be you Tick in-game.  😄

Yeah, just to clear up anything lol, I’ve been meaning to do this for awhile, I changed my name! lol.

Whoa lol.

I’ll be working on these things tommrrow when I wake up after work. Roughly 7 hours from now.

Yay!  🙂

Mohenjo Daro, on 17 Dec 2013 - 7:27 PM, said:

Well, I found two bugs;

1. When you are walking, if you time it right or by accident and walk into an NPC that is moving where you are, they are sent back to their spawn, minor but still there.
  1. I am a summoner and was hit by a blob thing, squishy or something, for give me, I can’t recall the name, and it hit me and I had a Error, something about script out of range, I don’t have the message but can probably get it again if needed.

>! We are very sorry, we can not fix these issues specifically. Do not fear thou! These issues may get fixed once we stumble upon a problem that is in our extreme concern range. We realize after reading such a thing, you may wonder exactly what kind of thing we are looking for; however, the things we are extremely worried about are not the kind of things we want someone to go out of their way looking for. I hope you’ll understand this mind set, and know we greatly appreciate your report, and hope to hear more from you!

Orbegon, on 17 Dec 2013 - 7:01 PM, said:

When talking to the seeker, I had red named animals attacking me! So I died several times just trying to talk to her! Maybe you should put a block off around the npc so that other monsters dont collide with the conversation.    😉

The prices are too high in the first shop, and yes I never killed a sheep and I keep dying trying to.

-Scott (Orbegon)

**>! About the Seeker – your info was especially helpful because it tells us the first seeker wasn’t too hard to find (YAY!)

! The seeker is particularly difficult to talk to if you are not the right level for that area. We will take blame for this… because we forgot to add the suggested level to the guides. (Tripass is a suggested lvl 4 btw. Iwe’d stay there until lvl 8 but you could probably move on by 7… doubtful but possibly 6.) Now based on the reactions We’re getting from many about the beginning area being too hard, we’re guessing you’re not even level 4 yet lol. Once you are a high enough level and if you have properly distributed your points, you can easily take on these slimes before attempting to talk to the seeker. If you feel your level and point distribution is adequate, and you still have problems, we’d recommend asking a friend to jump on and give you a hand ; furthermore, if no one can help you through it, we’d would be delighted to give you a quick hand =). Also while investigating this issue we found an issue with the NPC’s that we had to correct… mostly my fault. That issue was fixed.**

Richy, on 17 Dec 2013 - 10:13 AM, said:

3: Most of the time, the combos don’t work. The code is being too sensitive in the timing of the attack instead of how regular games handle their combos by using a two/three button combo within the weapon delay time, instead of having to time it so perfect after a delay time…

Actually the timing of the combos isn’t particularly picky at all lol. If you watch the video we posted about combos, you’ll see yourself and learn how to do combos a lot better. It’s not a combo system like dynasty warriors or some other famous games with a combo system where if you don’t press the next button with in a certain time it restarts your combo. Our suggestion is to slow down a little. Once you get the hang of it you can release combos like its nothing = )  **As far as the other issues…. Fixed!

1. You said the beginning was too un-balenced, we have heard your plea, and responded with action! Changed the health of every monster and lowered them. This in turn required us to lower the pets stats a summoner summons as well.

2. We also felt the exp gain could have been a little more forgiving. So I increased exp gain by more then 2x as much for some enemies!
Then we went in with the weakest equipment and weakest set up for all the classes and tested it all out. We was easily able to smash on the enemies even if I missed a couple of combos.

NOTE: Rare monsters were not effected or changed for this adjustment (mentioned above) at all, as they were not applicable to the problem.

3. We found the sparker was way way too weak compared to the warrior. Re balanced him out and did not “gimp” the warrior at all.

4.Lowered the prices in the shops by a lot! Also more than 50%. We also added an extra item to buy. The amount of gold you get will not be increased however.

5. We are currently ( as we speak ) editing more detail to the “guide”s in each map. This should probably get edited before you even read this. However I personally have been at work and awake since 10pm my time, it is now 10:40am my time. Its possible I will fall asleep before I finish. If I do…. I will post a picture for all of you that has keyboard prints on my face, so you can all laugh at me.**

**Eye to eye: Lets talk for a second, come here, sit down next to me will you? **
**I feel like if you can get two hours or even one hour in without the game crashing, this is fine. Even in my experience of playing games like Diablo 3 or Borderlands 2 the game would crash on me for something out of my control, or I would get stuck in a wall, or something like that and have to kill myself or restart. This would and could possibly happen once every 30 mins on me! This has never really bugged me. All games have some bugs in them, and I expect mine to have more than a professional leveled game like those mentioned above. **

Thanks lel!

No problem, there is also an issue with parties attacking the same target. We’ll be addressing this simple and easy fix soon.

I noticed that when me and other players were trying to attack a sheep.  😉

Hey lel!

So far the game is great! I’m advancing through the story-line and such. I made a new character her name is Orb. I’m currently level 6 with decent gear and lots of gear in me bank. What I’m here for is I found some mapping errors I just wanted to show you. Some are more noticeable than others, but these are easy fixes.

That’s what I found so far.  😄

Sincerely,

-Scott (Orb)

Thanks a lot Some of those are really noticeable like you said. I probbly won’t address all of them. but you can be assured I’ll address those really horrid ones.

Thanks Orb!

Update- party members not being able to attack the same target is now fixed.