Support Section

The roof issue is of some concern. As far as using Npc block tiles, this will almost never happen. Those tile types leave too many opportunities to take advantage of enemies. We will look into possible solution maybe just simply changing one of the warp tiles to a slightly further location from the entrance and offering another route into town and into Trispass (and any other area that MIGHT be added in the near future-.^ ) there is a more serious that we have to look into, that will take priority first. Until than, we deeply apologize for the weight of burden you experience during gameplay.

Oky Doky.  😛

We pretty much did everything we said we were going to do in the previous post (adjusted warp tiles, fixed roof). The more serious issue mentioned has not yet been addressed yet, it will probably have to wait until tomorrow.

So…… we tried to take on the second boss at lvl 9… (and lvl 10 I think as well.) It was a mess… Lets just say when everyone was saying the game was too hard at first earlier in the beginning, I thought it was too easy. Now the second boss… I’m saying is way too hard. There is some huge adjustments that need to be made to that boss as well as the rest of the related chapter ( Chapter 1.) We are working hard to try and release Chapter 1 before you the players finish Chapter 0.

Chapter 0 has been a great accomplishment, and the feedback we have received has been so satisfying (and helpful !) we are doing our best to bring to you exactly what you would want and expect from Chapter 1. I’m also happy to announce that there will indeed be a very very big change to development that we think you as the player will be incredibly happy to hear about… But for now… it’s a surprise.

On behalf of the Endless Waltz Management Team - lel,

Thank you very much for your interest in Endless Waltz!

Ooh I like surprises!

Well, this is a great game and I have no real issues with it overall… Well I have one issue… The starting area of that one map, it gets somewhat boring after a few hours of just beating up on sheep and mushrooms to level up, and it isn’t that we choose to, it’s that we have to. If it was me making this, I would put in a few more areas for variety and leveling up, that was it doesn’t get boring just sitting there beating up on two things to gain 2 levels. But this is only a suggestion, I like the game either way and enjoy playing it.

P.S. … I know this is weird, but when I made my character, the game left out the “o” on “Daro”… Could you, perhaps, go into the sever folder and edit my name so it is spelt correctly, or, even adding a NPC that you can pay to have your name changed, either would be nice, but it’s up to you, thanks either way!

Well, this is a great game and I have no real issues with it overall… Well I have one issue… The starting area of that one map, it gets somewhat boring after a few hours of just beating up on sheep and mushrooms to level up, and it isn’t that we choose to, it’s that we have to. If it was me making this, I would put in a few more areas for variety and leveling up, that was it doesn’t get boring just sitting there beating up on two things to gain 2 levels. But this is only a suggestion, I like the game either way and enjoy playing it.

P.S. … I know this is weird, but when I made my character, the game left out the “o” on “Daro”… Could you, perhaps, go into the sever folder and edit my name so it is spelt correctly, or, even adding a NPC that you can pay to have your name changed, either would be nice, but it’s up to you, thanks either way!

You know that there is a limit of how many characters you can have in a name.  😄

hey does anyone want to join my guild?                just type /foundguild crossfire

You know that there is a limit of how many characters you can have in a name.  😄

Well if there is then you can type in a name then it will be cut off in the game, but I can still ask.

Well if there is then you can type in a name then it will be cut off in the game, but I can still ask.

I guess.

hey does anyone want to join my guild?                just type /foundguild crossfire

I might join.

men shroom doom is pretty hard it take 7 - 10 min before we kill him me and orbegon when we kill him it give no exp what the nuts

sorry for the double post but is this ok?

men shroom doom is pretty hard it take 7 - 10 min before we kill him me and orbegon when we kill him it give no exp what the nuts

Well honestly your not even suppose to be able to take him on for a while lol

To be fair, it does say on the guide that he is “for high level players looking for rare loot.”

The loot you get from him requires something special coming out in Chapter 1.

If you want to spend a while fighting something as a team I recommend the strangest in Tripass for exp.

I’m very sorry you have had troubles with your name, I will look into getting your name fixed in the future. It will be a while thou.

sorry for the double post but is this ok?

No that will happen every once in a while. As long as you don’t try to make it happen, it won’t happen too often. I found many times thou if you are playing with low internet speed it will happen a lot.

Release chapter 1! lol

Why isn’t my experience showing? It should be half-way.

Why isn’t my experience showing? It should be half-way.

That’s been an issue with a lot of core engines. I saw a fix for it around here a while back. I decided not to worry about it since it wasn’t too serious. Thanks for sharing with me.

I will add something for you soon and we can see if that fixes it for you.

P.S clean your inventory lol

Hehe ok.

P.S Forgot about bank.

Release chapter 1! lol

You haven’t even beat chapter 0 yet!

or…

Have you?

Pop quiz! who is the first boss?

The dragon thingy right? The one that turns into stone and then comes alive!  😞

Holy cow good job! Orb!

You beat it?

Yes I beat it!  😄

Pretty neat for a person with no programming knowledge eh?