Soul abuses his authority

What the heck is up with eclipse it this the way it treats its members well first off this so called “soul is his name” doesn’t like one of my mappers and tells him to kill himself and so ill be honest i told my mapper hes a bastard do not mind him and the he banns me from the chat room how fair is that i would rlly like an admin to look into who they choose as staff around here

Actually, no. I kicked you because you called me a bastard, twice. Me and kilonox were joking. You should learn what ;D means.

Funny part, I predicted this.

Edit: Anyway, further elaboration seems necessary.

1. You called me a bastard twice. I kicked you for 1 minute once, just as a “Stop it.” warning. Once you joined, I left, knowing you would call me it again but not while I was there. I joined again, and surely enough, you did.

2. Me and kilonox have been in the chat talking for a week or so now, joking around. Sure, I muted him once, but after that he admitted he made a mistake.

3. However, instead of apologizing, you repeat the offense, and make a topic. Nicely done mate.

4. Also, it’s called a kick and lasts 15 minutes to let you cool down. If I hated you and wanted to “abuse” my authority, I would have just banned you.

Just chill im sure no harm was meant.

Soooo your feelings got hurt and you called him a bastard…Then he kicked you…Trolololololololol.

Black hush. Kid, if you’re going to call a mod a bastard, have good reason.

@TPK:

What the heck is up with eclipse it this the way it treats its members well first off this so called “soul is his name” doesn’t like one of my mappers and tells him to kill himself and so ill be honest I told my mapper hes a bastard do not mind him and the he banns me from the chat room how fair is that I would rlly like an admin to look into who they choose as staff around here

We surely won’t consider choosing you, if you can’t even deal with this.

Regards,
  Stephan.