Slime World is a 2D MMORPG set to break boundaries. Its goal is to set a wide, expansive and friendly, community driven atmosphere attractive to players. In Slime World you battle enemies, complete quests, collect items and chat all as a friendly Slime.

The setting can be anywhere. The premise of Slime World (as in the gameplay idea) is set in a hub world, where you travel into different gates into different lands and unlock different parts of the hub world.

Slime World is a 2D MMORPG set to break boundaries. Its goal is to set a wide, expansive and friendly, community driven atmosphere attractive to players. In Slime World you battle enemies, complete quests, collect items and chat all as a friendly Slime.

The setting can be anywhere. The premise of Slime World (as in the gameplay idea) is set in a hub world, where you travel into different gates into different lands and unlock different parts of the hub world.

The gameplay type is to be a mixture of collect-a-thon, questing and puzzle all in a fantasy-like, asian-esque environment.

Features:
-Hub World (with unlockable parts as you go along the game)
-Unlockables (as said, hub world unlockables, new worlds, player customization)
-Collectables (things buyable with Tokens, Coins to buy things such as avatars, different items to find and collect)
-Customization: I plan to have lots of avatars released over a certain amount of time that the players can buy with special coins received through certain means (bosses, events, etc)
-Mini-Games/Chance Games: I plan to have mini games such as the ones in many old legend of zelda games (pick a random chest, get a random item, etc)

Screenshots:

Hub World Beta

The gate of the first world, beta

The goal is to create a really friendly, broad and good, play-encouraging (if that makes sense) environment. Art wise, I want to give it the air of games like Gunbound and give achievements that people can collect and show off etc. Im rambling haha

I need scripters, mappers, any graphic artists/spriters, and anyone who has good ideas. Please message me if you would like to help on a really big and exciting project.