GUI Editor ?

So i was messing around in the GUI editor to see how it worked, But any picture gets weirldy cropped. Am i doing something wrong?
Here is an image.

Mind sending me that exact jpg you are testing with?

Link to filehost.

Link to filehost.

http://eclipseorigins.com/community/filehost/ab93d8522d94ebee0dcbbcf73313c52c.jpg

It’s the same with every image, and i even tried it on another pc.

Link to filehost.

Any update on the matter? i would appreciate at least knowing if you looked into it.

Yea. Good news and bad news. Good news is that I had the same issue. Bad news is I have no idea why especially when the original images work perfectly fine. I have played with the code a bit and tried a few different rendering methods which led me no where in solving this glitch/bug/whatever. Sadly I am not extremely knowledgeable in image types and options that maybe enlarging the picture (maybe dpi stuff). I think with gimp or a program like that you could copy your image to a new standard png like the images we have in our gui folder and it may work out but for a real solution I am simply not sure.

Yea. Good news and bad news. Good news is that I had the same issue. Bad news is I have no idea why especially when the original images work perfectly fine. I have played with the code a bit and tried a few different rendering methods which led me no where in solving this glitch/bug/whatever. Sadly I am not extremely knowledgeable in image types and options that maybe enlarging the picture (maybe dpi stuff). I think with gimp or a program like that you could copy your image to a new standard png like the images we have in our gui folder and it may work out but for a real solution I am simply not sure.

I’ve toyed around with saving the image differently and eventually it worked. It works for now i guess. Thanks for the help!

Lol glad it worked out… I still have no idea why it was messing up though XD