W00t MY MOOLA WIT PAYPAL :)

My updated paypal 🙂

It’s a shame that isn’t much since the economy is in the toilet…

Lol yeah thats true, I plan on buying a super server tower with this 🙂 the one that I want is $20,000 but with shipping and everything it brings it up to about $28,000 almost there 🙂

I find it sad that someone who makes a post showing how much money they have while using the “word” (I use the term loosely) woot, has that much.

Personal finances are a matter to be discreet about, if you have any sense of propriety or class (or just any common sense).

@G-Maker:

Lol yeah thats true, I plan on buying a super server tower with this 🙂 the one that I want is $20,000 but with shipping and everything it brings it up to about $28,000 almost there 🙂

Wtf do u need a $28,000 server for…

It is a pretty bad idea just saying… LOOK HOW MUCH MONEY I HAVE. It isn’t a good first impression on anyone really.

And why do you spend $28,000 on a server, I spent £1000 and got everything! You can spend the rest of the $28,000 you have left on a car, or a house deposit… There are more things then just a server that is just going to be used for web or small games, WHICH DON’T TAKE UP THAT MUCH!

Prob just JavaScript hack to show a fake amount or a stolen acc. If not donate!!

@Marsh:

Prob just JavaScript hack to show a fake amount or a stolen acc. If not donate!!

Haha lol, you always want teh moneys don’t you  :icon_beer:

@G-Maker:

Dude buy a car or put it towards a house.

@Anna:

Personal finances are a matter to be discreet about, if you have any sense of propriety or class (or just any common sense).

That was my first thoughts.

@Marsh:

Don’t need any sort of javascript hack. Just edit it in paint. xD

@Kreator:

@G-Maker:

Dude buy a car or put it towards a house.

See Kreator has the right idea! Even if your not the age to get a house (don’t know your age)

It will pay for a massive slab of it or will pay for rent for a while!

@Blah:

See Kreator has the right idea! Even if your not the age to get a house (don’t know your age)

If you got $24,000 in paypal I’d assume u r old enough to own a house 😛

And ya, its kindda pointless to spend $28,000 on a server when u can buy one good enough for like less then half of that.

Well Where is my 50%?

Jk.Buy a house or a car.Its really pointless buying 28k server

O_O lies

@Keebler:

O_O lies

If you look really carefully… The text saying the amount doesn’t actually match  :rolleyes:

Starting think this is false and homosexual…

lrn2firebug.