How do i use this?

okay i am trying to use an eclipse auto updater but i cant get the files to download from media fire so i am trying from my web host (000webhost.com) but i am not sure how to do this exactly can some one please give me a small tut for it?

also i lost my link to marsh’s auto updater can some on link me to it i dont like the unrar in robins i just want this for my small files

thanks inhead of time, deathtaker

1-There should be tutorials for using auto updaters, follow those.
2- work on your spelling, it sucks

i have looked through the tutorials already and they only say how to use the updater not how to use a host file from the website and that is what i need to know…

@Deathtaker26:

I have looked through the tutorials already and they only say how to use the updater not how to use a host file from the website and that is what I need to know…

You don’t understand the basics of files yet you’re trying to make a video game? lol.

i don’t understand the ftp and i got it now my problem is resolved……these kind of things don’t come learned automatically

@Deathtaker26:

I don’t understand the ftp and I got it now my problem is resolved……these kind of things don’t come learned automatically

No, but you don’t go around crying at the people who require you to have this knowledge. Google is your friend. Use it.

you know robin idc if people expect me to know this and you may not see it but once you knew as little as i did and you probably went around asking a ton of questions too…