Wasnt Sure Where To Put This. Must See Though!

[Removed]

Despite the fact that this is completely Illegal,

You would be better off using Eclipse as a MMO Client.

Seeing as Game Maker fails at multi-threading, Correction, It HAS no multi-threading.

@ToshiroHayate:

Seeing as Game Maker fails at multi-threading, Correction, It HAS no multi-threading.

Actually you can get it to work just fine if you know what your doing and script it right.

@G-Maker:

@ToshiroHayate:

Actually you can get it to work just fine if you know what your doing and script it right.

You mean if you program a server using C++ Or assembly. Game maker isn’t made for mass MMOs.

@ToshiroHayate:

@G-Maker:

@ToshiroHayate:

You mean if you program a server using C++ Or assembly. Game maker isn’t made for mass MMOs.

No, There are a couple MMO’s already created just using game maker standard utilities and the game maker scripts that work just fine. The best one I found was called MuJu. It was really fun, and the guy had a vps. There was about 200 players online at once when I played.

@G-Maker:

@ToshiroHayate:

@G-Maker:

@ToshiroHayate:

No, There are a couple MMO’s already created just using game maker standard utilities and the game maker scripts that work just fine. The best one I found was called MuJu. It was really fun, and the guy had a vps. There was about 200 players online at once when I played.

I’ve used GM for years now. I also got Pro the day it came out, The right way. Due to GM’s single threading, DLLs pretty much are useless. Yeah, It’s possible to make a MMO, But I gurantee you, It won’t get far.

Basically like this topic, Seeing as your advertising illegal software on a different game creation forum.

I asked where to post it, and If I could. I was told here.

He also didn’t know what you were posting.

http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,12941.0.html

3. Other Communities.

* 3.1 No advertising of other engines.

Well sorry, I was just trying to help others that cant afford it. Its the same with eclipse. Some people cant afford VB so they are stuck with the basic engine and cant edit it

EDIT: What are Credits good for? Sorry still kinda new

Rules are your friend when you visit anywhere. But the question is, Why are you creating an account just for this thread? It seems more like you were trolling.

Also, It’s more so illegal, Then helping.

Sorry to bash, But, There’s plenty of free legit ways to get VB.

No its not just for this thread. I love the eclipse engine. I am making a game right now with it. Im not trying to troll honestly. I just thought this would be useful to others

@G-Maker:

Well sorry, I was just trying to help others that cant afford it. Its the same with eclipse. Some people cant afford VB so they are stuck with the basic engine and cant edit it

EDIT: What are Credits good for? Sorry still kinda new

G-maker, your example in this post is terrible, it has a special mention where they wrote the rule of not posting illegal ways to get software…