[EO] Bugs

Here’s some bugs with EO 1.1.0. Some of these might be suggestions, but please don’t rip me out for it. Also some of these might not be bugs, but it is good to mention them anyway just encase.

• Get rid of the casting timer can’t move and have it cancel the spell if you move.

• Npcs damage = 0 they say block should say dodged or something else.

• Map editor width change it to 256. (Make the form dynamic)

• If you cast a spell with a cool down, when you right click it will say the spell is cooling down when it clearly is not.

• Look at my update tutorial and view what was bugged then optimize my fixes.

• Overflow for spells if they have no cool down and you spam click them. (AoE)

• Item editor scroll bar needs to be set to the maximum items not a preset amount.
    Item editor the icon stops at 791.

• If you right click a spell it deletes it. There needs to be a better method
    than the error pop up to confirm if you want to delete it or not.

• If you right click a spell when it is cooling down it will start casting it when you right click.

• If you drag and drop on a square and its not exactly on it the item will not place.

• If you drag the chat scroll bar the game freezes until you let it go then it resumes
    to what the game is now.

• If you go to a screen saver or hard drive is shut off when it restores game you get RTE 91. (Just close the client instead)

EDIT:

• MP3s do not work in title or map.

If you make the map bigger than the default, directional blocking only works when you are alined with the top left corner of the map.

woops. already said that xD

free bump then, seeing as you havent gotten any responces

Robin already posted a fix for the Directional blocking.

• If you right click a spell it deletes it. There needs to be a better method
    than the error pop up to confirm if you want to delete it or not.

Thats not really a bug, more of a personal edit. Also you already made a tutorial on how to add a confirm box so why bother wasting time adding it to the default EO when people can just use the tutorial if they want it.

• If you drag and drop on a square and its not exactly on it the item will not place.

Pretty sure there really is no fix for that. The game needs you to place it right on the square so it actually knows where its going. It can’t guess what you mean. I might be wrong, but don’t think anything about that can change,

In the world of coding, it can always be changed.

~~I downloaded a fresh copy of Eclipse Origins. And I found an annoying and very strange bug.

Whenever you run a server, and you log in as the only player on the server. The EXP bar (Green bar) the width adjusts properly when you get EXP. But from the moment you log in when there is more then 1 players online, the exp digits work fine, except the green EXP bar doesn’t increase when you gain EXP, except for the 1st player that logged in the game.

I am sorry if this bug has been reported already.~~

Aramyth

Found the mistake already. (FIXED)