How to show damage and defence in character card?

So as the topic i try to show damage and defece in character card, but im noob in VB, and i need You help.

I searched the whole forum i didn’t find tutorial.

Thank you in advance for your help

Best regards

There’s no real solid Damage and Defense stats in the game, they’re sort of calculated on run-time. Although I suppose if you run that calculation client-side (or server side and send it over) you could get it to work, although it may not always be very accurate.

even simple damage from item + player stat strength, for example? I’m not talking about what dmage i can do to NPC or other Player.

your damage is based on a bit of a weird calculation, actually. (some engines use a different formula) Not too hard to find out what your engine uses though, it should be in modCombat. (GetPlayerDamage, I believe)

your damage is based on a bit of a weird calculation, actually. (some engines use a different formula) Not too hard to find out what your engine uses though, it should be in modCombat. (GetPlayerDamage, I believe)

Im working on EO3 event. I know where is it, but i don’t know how to “read” it to client

Right, look into your modServerTCP module, and modEnumerations. (specifically Enum ServerPackages) These two together should give you a bit of a clue as to how we actually send around messages. from the server to the client. (OR! Alternatively, you can use GetPlayerDamage client-side, it will need to be copied over though) and then have the client make use of said data and put it on a label each time the character data updates. 🙂

I did it, it was easier than I thought 🙂