I was wondering if it is possible to edit wich stat each characters will have for instance, If i would like to remove will power, and add luck stats, and edit the game to instead of agi, the critical % could be based on luck,
as well as editing how combat damages are calculated, say if i wanted the damage of my game to be ( str + weapon damage) for warrriors, (agi + weapon damage) for archers, (int + weapon damage for mages) etc?
And if there is anyway to create expresions to calculate a skill’s damage, like (4 * int) or (3 * agi), or a skill that gives a passive 20% bonus dodge chance without affecting Agi, or when used give allied units +15% damage for 30 seconds, Or a skill that slows enemies movement speed etc…
Also a few other things:
1. How to change players movement speed? (I would like to set them to increase move speed, based on their Lvs, or have some itens changing move speed)
2. How to diferentiate magical damage from phisical damage, or even elemental damage?
3. How to customize the game menu tab? (change the inventory, character, spell etc… menu, maybe removing some and adding some other)
4. Is it possible to have some animation like the Arrow flying towards the enemie(or other kind of spells)? (I mean like diferentiate, a “on travel” animation, and a “on hit” animation)
5. Is there anyway to create a panel to display the players current currency of some kind instead of having it occupying some slot in the backpack?
6. is it possible to customize the way a player learns a skill? (for intance, some you have to buy, others you learn as soon as you lv up, others you have to make a quest to get etc…)
7. is it possible to create a panel that you can customise to interact with player, like a talent tree? (wich would be added as a new menu iten)