1. I added this

Basically I really hate how animations don’t change directions from your facing point of direction. Their the same no matter what… So I thought of making some animations to face over the player facing downward for some AOE spells and such. Now I think later on you might still see the player behind these animations but not by a huge amount.

I don;t know a single programmer willing to adjust how animations work depending on player facing direction, then you have to account for visual equipment and how that works was well. on top of pet adjustments and such. I also did this with a monster and a pet. Those two look great, but they were alot easier to work with than a player.

What do you guys think?

2. I’m working on animating panoramas, no promises on getting this done, but it is in the works.

3. Still working on adding other resources. At this point I’m thinking about trying to add a updater? Or a patch system ? You know what I mean! The thing that updates the players graphics files to whatever I added. I feel like I have enough content to release the game but there is still a lot of graphics I would like to add. I thought a programmer told me it would slow my system down a lot…  Any thoughts there guys? I mean it seems better then having players delete their old folder and download a new client and data folder…

The last update was 8 -21-13

! I’m quite satisfied with my new logo, so I declare it done. 😃 
! I’ve updated the main topic with it. Added it to my sig with a matching profile pic. 
! I’ve also cleaned up the main topic and added an intro. 
! I have separated credits from just features as not everyone is familiar with…. well just go see for your self. 
! I updated credits to thank stein and freesounds.org 
! I added this tutorial for the kill steal prevention.

http://www.eclipseor…eal-prevention/

It doesn’t work perfectly because of JC’s pet system., but I am keeping it in there so that it still might help a little and could get fixed in a near future.

I think I’m just working on animations and paperdolls ( visual equipment) currently. Maybe add like 2 or 3 sounds, then off with a release very soon after. This is all up in the air of course as I am finding myself hating the GUI more and more every time I visit it. I really don’t think it would be hard to change and so I am thinking about… well… yeah… we’ll see when the time comes. Very small amounts of story need to be added as well but this is literally like a days worth of work compared to these graphics.