Your thoughts on this logo! Wing is invited too!

Well have at it guys and gals.

Let me hear what you think. 

idk it is  litl confusing

idk it is  litl confusing

I thought having the E and W together, while having the word Waltz before Endless would be quite confusing.

Is that the jest of it?

I thought having the E and W together, while having the word Waltz before Endless would be quite confusing.

Is that the jest of it?

i dont like background

other is fine for me 😄

Oh wow… I really liked the background, but luckily that is easy to change.

I have to admit it doesn’t really fit a fantasy type game in that kind of surrounding.

If you guys liked it, I was just going to simply replace all the graphics ( tilesets, GUI, Sprites, events and such, )the sounds, music, story, items names and other labels to the game, to futuristic and modern day style.

I mean if you really don’t like the background thou… I guess I can spend the whole time changing the background for the logo instead… Sigh…

Any better?

I feel special, you’ve only ever wanted me. ^__________^

The texts look ‘stretched’. And the tree is quite in a rough shape. Though I like how you wanted the ‘W’ to be like ‘E’. I would use some other font, it looks odd, same with the sub-text.

The texts look ‘stretched’. And they tree is quite in a rough shape. Though I like how you wanted the ‘W’ to be like ‘E’. I would use some other font, it looks odd, same with the sub-text.

Ok great! Looks like we’re getting somewhere!

I’ll work on it some more tonight. Might be tomorrow I’ll post an update.

I feel special, you’ve only ever wanted me. ^__________^

Well the game wouldn’t be too much without the players 😃

It seems to me it fails at communicating anything besides the title of the game. A logo should be simple ish, something easy to remember. I can honestly say I don’t know anything about your game from the logo. Colors play a huge part as well.

Hows this? Seems like it matches the art style of the game better too.

I always knew someone in the world wanted me. On a serious note, I like the idea.

Vertically aligning your text in a logo is generally a bad idea, as it makes it naturally unreadable at first glance and leaves too much space in the angled area. The text is quite unnecessary too, and you use too many periods; as a general rule of thumb when using periods in a “pause” you should only use three of them. Background is pretty sweet though.

Looks at the spoiler in azk’s sig……

O.O

wow…