I need some alternitive ways to get my game online outher than porting fword

i need some different ways of getting my game online or can someone help me with no ip i need a no-ip video tut or something

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=no-ip+tutorial

Ironically, the third one is located on the Eclipse forums.

You still need to port forward with no-ip.

@NGHS:

You still need to port forward with no-ip.

I was just going to ask; "an alternative to what? Portforwarding?

Try using Hamachi, there’s a few tutorials on how to use it.

@Melley:

Try using Hamachi, there’s a few tutorials on how to use it.

I tried Hamachi and it completely ****** up my internet connection. The uninstallation failed so I had to run a factory image recovery to get rid of the damn thing >.> But if you can make it work, more power to you.

If you’re having trouble portforwarding, just tell us where you got stuck we can help you out. There aren’t a whole lot of alternatives to portforwarding. There is one where you can put your game on browsers like a flash game but it only works on IE. You wouldn’t make ppl use the worst browser ever right?

Check the eclipse++ section

Server hosting, it’s costs, but it’s good.

hehe lol damn ha iv use hamatchi but the bad thing is with porting fwords i dont know my roughter user name and pass and i realy wona get my lill mmo online

Contact your ISP and find out then.

@Robin:

Sorry, but i must ask, what does his ISP have to do with his router password?

Internet Service Provider.

WHERE DOES MY INTERNET COME FROM?

I believe carrier pigeons are the best method here.

@NGHS:

@Robin:

Sorry, but I must ask, what does his ISP have to do with his router password?

I assumed that because he doesn’t have his router’s username and password it’s one that his ISP sent to him with a setup disk.

@Robin:

@NGHS:

@Robin:

Sorry, but I must ask, what does his ISP have to do with his router password?

I assumed that because he doesn’t have his router’s username and password it’s one that his ISP sent to him with a setup disk.

If his router is linksys he could just reset the router and use the default login. I think its admin for both username and password.

He could do that for any router if he found out the username & password.

But if he doesn’t know the username & password in the first place then he obviously hasn’t setup all the stuff himself, so he might end up buggering up his network.