Eclipse Stable GUI Outlines

Does anyone have / are willing to make the outlines of Eclipse Stable’s GUI? Or, do you have tips on how to let me separate the outline from the pictures itself? Any ideas would be great. Only tools I have are MS Paint and Paint.net.

@b0bbus:

Does anyone have / are willing to make the outlines of Eclipse Stable’s GUI? Or, do you have tips on how to let me separate the outline from the pictures itself? Any ideas would be great. Only tools I have are MS Paint and Paint.net.

With the tools you have, the GUI will end up horribly blurred. First thing you need to do is go here: https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=indesign

After you’ve gotten the trial version open paint. The GUI you get with Eclipse Stable is already a template. First use the eyedropper and right click the background, erase all the accursed jpeg blur, color the background white then open a new paint window. Make your background in the new window. Then in the first paint window, Go to Edit > Select All the copy/paste the GUI onto the background you made in the other window, turn transparency on and place it. Edit the buttons and News box if you want BUT DON’T MOVE THEM. Then save the new GUI as a png image(or some other file type that does not blur, if you save it as jpeg you gotta start over). Now open photoshop. Open the GUI png image you just saved and save it again over top of the original in the GUI folder as a maximum quality jpeg image. There you go. That’s about all there is to it.