Please Help With Files

Well, hello everyone!  :cheesy:

IDK whats happening, but I can’t open any Client.EXE of any Eclipse version!  :rolleyes:
There are showing 2 errors - That I’m missing richtx32.ocx and tabctl32.ocx.  :lipsrsealed:

Can someone know what’s that about?  :huh:

Hoping on help, thanks anyway!!!  :azn:

Did you install the Library Files?

Hi there, I edited your topic title and took out the shouting.

1.5. Use a proper topic title.

You must use a proper topic title. It must be, like rule 1.3 explains, all in lower case, except for the first letter of each word, which may be in upper case. Additionally, you must describe what the topic is about using some key words or a small sentence.

It’s not a big deal, just refrain from doing this, as Eclipse has a helpful community that will assist you with your question, whether you type in all caps or not.

Like Admiral pointed out, this looks like an issue with the library files. If I may add to his link, make sure you run it as administrator, as some files won’t be registered, depending on your settings and your operating system.

I installed all the links that gave me Admiral Refuge, but result is same - it doesn’t work  :icon_crap:

Maybe enything else? So wanna make some game lol

What operating system are you using?

Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Version 2002, Service Pack 3!  :sad:

Well, since the ELI didn’t seem to work, let’s do this manually. Go to start -> run and type “cmd” (alternately, you can navigate to start -> all programs -> accessories -> command prompt  or somewhere thereabouts). A command prompt will pop up. Type the following:

regsvr32 richtx32.ocx
regsvr32 tabctl32.ocx

After entering those two commands, it should register those correctly. Give that a try and see what happens.

LOL!?!?!?!?!?
I do what you said about and there was shown that Registered xxxxx.ocx sucessfully!
BUT WHEN I LAUNCH CLIENT.EXE THERE SHOWS ERROR AGAIN OMG WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO  :lipsrsealed:

😧  That’s odd…Since it registered properly, it shouldn’t be doing that.

I’ll just throw out some general tips. Hopefully one will help. If they don’t, hopefully someone else will have a solution.

• Make sure you have extracted the folders from the archive, rather than running it from the .rar file. This will cause major problems if not.
  • It wouldn’t hurt to try a reboot. The oddest things have been solved sometimes after simply restarting the computer.
  • Try redownloading. At times, a download error can botch any attempts to run the program.

Damn doesn’t work…. I hate myself, I hate all world, I hate MY COMPUTER… lol  :rolleyes:

AAa maybe it will help if error is showing that my CLIENT FOLDER/DATA/xxxxxx.ocx is missing/…

@stormy1231:

Damn doesn’t work…. I hate myself, I hate all world, I hate MY COMPUTER… lol  :rolleyes:

AAa maybe it will help if error is showing that my CLIENT FOLDER/DATA/xxxxxx.ocx is missing/…

You can go back to that prompt where you put “regsvr32” server, and put:
regsvr32 CLIENT FOLDER/DATA/xxxxxx.ocx
(or whatever the path of the xxxxxx.ocx that it says it’s missing, is).