Veteran?

What are the requirements to join the Veteran group? I really want to join, I have been a member since August 2008.

2006 join date maybe early 07. Depends what you’ve done. Must have been active also.

You need to be a bad ass loose cannon cop on the edge who doesn’t play by the rules.

you must first give marsh is super happy marshmellow time ;D

we all went threw it so must you

I was registered once when the forum was black and neon green.

Does that make me cool?
I would really like to be cool 😞

There’s various factors; contribution to the community, length on the forums, getting nominated (then voted in) by other veterans, etc.

@ZoSo:

I was registered once when the forum was black and neon green.

Does that make me cool?
I would really like to be cool 😞

That is where the activity comes into play. There were many people who simply signed up and left. They cannot come back as vets.

Lol i was joking :P.

If i’d want status i’d post more often, i merely lurk and sometimes post :).

Yea i figured you wouldnt care much. Though you do now have access to another section of the forum if your interested.

Heh, I’ve been on / in contact with the forum nearly since it began. Activity is definitely a big part of it to my knowledge, I’ve only recently been spending a considerable amount of time on here.

Im suprised thorn isnt a vet

Well, as you can see, this particular account isn’t very old, and as I said: only recently started getting into the swing of things. Plus, I can’t actually use eclipse to save my life, I just come here for the cool people.
You know who you are.

Aww thanks Thorn!!!

You’re pretty cool too!

😄

There’s many neat people here, and it lets me get my RP fix now that my D&D group moved off island. I’ve been around the forums for ages though, either talking with Marsh about it or suggesting word filter stuff. I think I had a hand in the Renzo -> Renzo you studmuffin one, a few years back now I think.

I’ve come to terms with the fact I’ll probably never be a veteran. I take solace in my time spent online. ;D

@Pink:

I’ve come to terms with the fact I’ll probably never be a veteran. I take solace in my time spent online. ;D

Well not with THAT attitude. Dang.

Come on! Registered mid '08! xD
Plus I don’t really contribute much. I answer the odd question if I happen to know the answer… But don’t really do much. 😄

I think the only way I’ll be a veteran is if i reach 5 or 6 years here 😛
Only thing I have is a little less than 2 years here and being active.

Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

.> Need to post faster.

The only actual service I provide is writing stories (The number of people that need my help far exceeds the number of people who ask for it, unfortunately). Beyond that, I kinda just hang out and BS a lot.

I was pretty much the odd exception to this rule as I got my vet status at around 1.75 years here. Mostly because Marsh and everyone thought I had been here for years. ;D

• Adulese