Server IP

How do you change the IP of the server? I know how to change the port it’s just that my no-ip address that im gunna use is hellserver1.no-ip.biz. That is what the client is set to, but my servers IP is 192.168.0.101! 😞

You shouldn’t just put out you’re IP clear as day like that. You never know who’s a hacker until it’s too late.

Anyway my guess is the IP of the server is the IP of computer it’s running on. So you have to change that.

http://whatismyipaddress.com/change-ip

the IP displayed by the server is actually your computer’s IP on the overhead routing level. The only way for it to correctly display your IP is to plug your computer directly into a DSL/Cable line. Which is not really possible in most cases. What you want to mask is your public IP assigned by your ISP. You can find that out by going to```
[url]IP Chicken[/url]

Basically what I am asking is how do I hook up my server to no-ip?

@Zetta:

the IP displayed by the server is actually your computer’s IP on the overhead routing level. The only way for it to correctly display your IP is to plug your computer directly into a DSL/Cable line. Which is not really possible in most cases. What you want to mask is your public IP assigned by your ISP. You can find that out by going to```
IP Chicken

Your question was already answered.

google no-ip and read the details of how it works.
setup the clients to connect to your no-ip address you get when you make your account there
get your real world address from ip chicken not your local address and make your noip account send traffic there.

@Baron:

make your noip account send traffic there.

How? 😛