Band name - Necropolis

It is pretty catchy. Short and Sweet always wins the race. xD

• Adulese

Its catchy and cool. Im pretty sure its been used, but if that doesnt bother you i say use it!

my bands name is ‘Some Assembly Required’

I just have to ask- how many people are you doing this with? I’m curious because if it’s a solo endeavor, band names don’t really apply.

Just going to use my name, I’m a one-man composer anyway. I shall be redirecting you here now-
http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,60206.0.html

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

@Thorn:

I just have to ask- how many people are you doing this with? I’m curious because if it’s a solo endeavor, band names don’t really apply.

XD Freshly answered ^

…I wanna start a band called Hail to the Mushroom King. I play mandolin and sing, any takers out there? 😄

That would be fitting with drakkie

It sounds like you got something with dead people necro
Nah joking (again), sounds awesome

Necropolis means City of the Dead. Necro [Dead] Polis [City]

Have you tried going further afield than something so …used? Maybe look up the Greek word for Music and have necro-blah.

Updated the main post 😄

Cool update

Should call it “Rainbow Chocolates”.

You know, minor tweaks to the spelling and phonetics could make this a neat name: Nekropoli, for a more greek-ish feel 😛
Let’s do some Greek myth metal. That would be AMAZING, songs about the hydra and crap like that.

Nekropoli sounds stupid.

@Robin:

Nekropoli sounds stupid.

Here here.

Stick with a short normal name like Necropolis or use your real name but don’t use NeKkr0plIz
Rainbow Chocolates or Beau Buckley’s Amazing Adventures?

haha.

Neropolix. Neropoliz Poliznerox. Polixneroz. Nerpox. Nerpoz. Etc.

Golgotha. Means ‘Place of Skulls’ in Hebrew, if I remember right.

That sounds stupid.